• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2022 |OT| It's Basically Our Oscars

DonJorginho

Banned
Going to be an amazing game, but dumb flex, pre-ordering is for chumps.

The last one went on sale about a month after launch.
Sharing the fact I've pre-ordered a game isn't a flex 🤣 I just like sharing shit whilst watching these boring adverts.

Of course it'll go on sale but you can say that about everything to stop you from buying it day one, I want to experience it on launch so I'll happily pay the premium for it.

Kacho

Gold Member
Space Marine looks like crap
Stop It GIF

Foilz

Banned
This was a good show. I haven't been this excited for so many games in a long time. Also how many exclusives did Sony buy? Did Xbox have anything for this show?

Chiggs

Gold Member
He's still trying to sandbag to the regulators. Although, the more he sandbags the more they call him out on his disingenuous BS.

I got a good laugh out of imagining the FTC team watching tonight's show to see who the real industry leader is.

3liteDragon

I originally thought Elden Ring was gonna win GOTY but now im not so sure, typically the game that wins the most awards wins GOTY so it might be God Of War.
Pretty sure RDR2 won most of the awards in 2018 & then GoW won GOTY, might happen today with Elden winning GOTY.

Top Bottom