• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards | Streaming Live Thursday, December 9

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Sure Valve, rub the shit in that I was supposed to be getting my Deck any day now but instead it will be *looks at watch* who the fuck knows

Mozzarella

I used early hours to make myself a good meal, feels bad for new viewers who think first minutes are actually interesting lol.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I dunno but this (drag racing) will definitely not interest or market to the typical male gamer demographic no matter how much they push it.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
looks great but definitely rough in some areas

the ground textures and fire effects impressed me the most but if we compare to other titles announced it’s definitely on the same level and not blowing them away (cross gen stuff included)
the fire effects looked incredible. that was the most next gen thing.

her character design was a big downgrade from the original trailer they tried to pass off as inengine.

GHG

Gold Member
Literal clown faces.

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
If its Detroit human quality, then it would be good.
Detroit is legit incredible. One of my favorite games of last gen.
I know we're breaking boundaries, but if that qualifies as gameplay then video games are going in a bad direction.
yes. that felt on rails for a gameplay demo. and people shit on ND games. Hell, Detroit was more interactive than this. at least you could control your character at all times without camera taking over every few seconds.

Top Bottom