• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Girl Next Door DVD Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you guessed before you even clicked on the title, but I was wondering if anybody knows if Elisha shows any skin in the Unrated version of the DVD.

Please use this thread to also discuss and show pictures of her hot body.

Paradox

Mmmmm I think the first scene has enough skin (with her through the window) to pick it up alone. Then you got the hotel scene. Plus its a good movie, Go buy or rent.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
The scene with her looking skanky hot right after the window scene is also good enough to purchase.

AeroGod

Poody said:
anyone hook up the info on whats in the unrated version? :D

5 seconds of tits from some ugly unknown chick

Dont ever ever ever give into the "unrated" DVD marketing ploy. They cut in a 5 frame piece of shit from the cutting room floor the MPAA hasnt seen and viola! Its unrated! Well yeah...hollywood can go fornicate themselves with a stick.

SKluck

Banned
FYI Elisha will probably never show nudity. I mean, she didn't even show nudity in GND, and she still used a double.

AeroGod

SKluck said:
FYI Elisha will probably never show nudity. I mean, she didn't even show nudity in GND, and she still used a double.

Once they stop doing 24 she'll have no choice. She'll come around, they all come around sooner or later. Mwahahahahha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom