• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gunstringer |OT| Can An Alligator Ever Really Love A Lumberjack?

Grisby

Getting near the end I think. Short game but definitely re-playable. I haven't gotten a gold star yet and I thought I did pretty well on a couple of those stages.

Sitting down continues to prove mixed results but I should note I might barely be in the required play space anyways. Still, the movement usually seem spot on but its the aiming I have trouble with.

Love the universe TP sets up. Their mix of live-action in this is freaking great.

kodecraft

Anabuhabkuss said:
I booted up the demo last night and was surprised to see The Paramount here in austin, TX. Looked TP up and sure enough, they're here in town.

I might have to get this just to help reward proper Kinect game development and to support local Austinites.

Represent.

I finally cracked 100,000 gamerscore and I'm proud to say that The Gunstringer (The Red Baron achievement to be exact) was the game that helped me earn this milestone.

As for those of you that have issues while sitting down, if you are sitting back in a relaxed position, the game may have issues reading your input. I found that if you sit up, it reads and responds much better. And it seems to work best with a high chair (or even a stool), for me anyways.

Ken

Is there a way to increase the speed of aiming aside from "move your right hand faster? " It seems really sluggish.

Gaspode_T

Erekiddo

How does this topic only have 2 pages? Argh. This is seriously the best game I've played in a while. It's nowhere near perfect, but it's charming. I love the whole atmosphere and set up.

Considering a lot of people purchased $99 Kinect bundles, which this was included, I figured I'd bump it.

I'm at work, my arms are sore from shooting, but IT FEELS GOOD.

Top Bottom