• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Halo 4 European League |OT| Dewls to the death

Haven't seen you about in far too long. The chance to dong on Elzar is an enticing one it would seem.
Been lurking the Halo threads along with the SC2 threads :)

Bladed lives? And posts? Nay, I do not believe it.

Currently looking for partners:
Falifax
BladedExpert
Blue Ninja
Silphonica
HollovVpo1nt
Conor 419

Believe (tm). But seriously, gonna make an effort to be more involved from now on, starting with a bit of friendly competition!

GAF Name: PrematureQuiche
Gamertag: PrematureQuiche
Timezone: (relative to GMT preferably) GMT

GAF Name: Willkiller
Gamertag: Willkiller07

I'm looking forward to this :lol

GAF Name: PrematureQuiche
Gamertag: PrematureQuiche

GAF Name: Willkiller
Gamertag: Willkiller07

I'm looking forward to this :lol

Let's do this shit. I was pretty good at 3, not so great at Reach...

Conor 419

Banned
I also don't have a team yet. You're British right? You mind if I wait a little longer to see if a Dutchy pops up? :p

@Zeouterlimits: Well, my English speaking isn't that good. I can imagine communicating could be troublesome ^^

Yeah, sure. I haven't even got the game yet though, so you'll have to bear with me.

Yager

Banned
So, both members of a team must be registered in Gaf, right? Because I've got a friend who wants to join with me but he's not on Gaf :/

Talents

Banned
I'd like to sign up.

Could you also put me on the looking for team mates list.
Edit: The above answered my question.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I was busy and then out of the country for the weekend.
Life be crazy yo'.

Over has dropped Halo 4, so I shall be seeking new help.
Still interested in running it.

It's all cool. Sucks that doziz is out tho. I'd really like to assist you with the organisation, but I'm pretty busy as is. I don't know what I'd have to do tho. Shout out if you need some help.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I was busy and then out of the country for the weekend.
Life be crazy yo'.

Over has dropped Halo 4, so I shall be seeking new help.
Still interested in running it.

With Over bailing out im tempted to do the same. Not sure if anyone wants me on their team? Havent really got much interest in playing this game competitively unless the settings are heavily modified anyhow.

Top Bottom