• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Tournament of the Decade: SF4 XBL/PSN/GFW One Day Tournament

Ok, I'm in

Rice-Eater
GFW: Rice_Eater483
Primary Character: Ryu
Secondary: Ken

Very few PC players it seems. Doesn't matter, I'm in the top 8 baby.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Okay i'm out of the GFW tourney. Can't get this shit to work, and I'm way too tired right now to care enough to keep trying. I'm still in on XBL.

DarkSloth

Well. Another casualty. MooseRiderPrime for the GFW tourney is out. But Exuro45 is still in both.

Whats up with the low PC turn out, it seemed like almost everyone got it.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Alright, I'm beat from work, and sleep deprived to the point of seeing things in my peripheral vision, but I'm down for this.

GAF Name: Lost Fragment
XBL: papertiger80
Primary Character: Viper
Secondary: Cammy

D3VI0US

GAF Name: D3VI0US
XBL: Hungrytown
Primary Character: Ken
Secondary: Makoto :.(

Late I know but c'mon I just got home from work!

GAF Name: Teknopathetic
PSN: MoodyShuffle
Main: Bison
Secondary: Balrog

Feeling a little sluggish and tired for some reason, but I'll give it a go anyway. I won't let Farms walk his way to another championship (without walking over me first).

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
xc3tbk.gif

PSN
168xug4.gif

XBL
261hilk.gif

DCX

DCX
So i'm fighting Last Fragment first round i assume? If so, dude let me know when we can throw down.

DCX

R-User!

Hi. Can I sign up? I know I'm late, sorry!

R-User!
PSN: Zerothree
XBL: Zerothre3

Ryu only, no second character... :)

DCX

DCX
Lost Fragment said:
Right now? Sent you an invite like 10 minutes ago :p
My bad dude, umm..i gotta watch some shows withe the wife...i'll post after we are done to let you know when we can play.

DCX

haunts

Bacon of Hope
DCX said:
My bad dude, umm..i gotta watch some shows withe the wife...i'll post after we are done to let you know when we can play.

DCX

I'd go "watch shows with the wife" if I had to play Lost Fragment too! Good one!!! :lol

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
GGs to Relix, Sasa, and Rawkus.

I don't consider myself very good, but I still didn't expect to get peaced out so early. No excuses though, I simply played like shit.

Fucking laggy 2 bar connections

;)

DCX said:
ready bro. Why you say that is he good? I'm terrible, so i'll be out like quick :)

DCX

People got DQ'd if they didn't show up within 15 minutes of match time, so you got DQ'd :p

We can play like tomorrow or something though if you want to see what would've happened.

DCX

DCX
Lost Fragment said:
GGs to Relix, Sasa, and Rawkus.

I don't consider myself very good, but I still didn't expect to get peaced out so early. No excuses though, I simply played like shit.

Fucking 2 bar connections

;)

People got DQ'd if they didn't show up within 15 minutes of match time, so you got DQ'd :p
that's kinda bs, whatever..

DCX

fernie417

Dang, out already, at least I can stop listening to that Indestructible loop, heh. ggs to Ronabo, qcfx2 and Turtlesnatcher, some close ones there.

DCX said:
It doesn't even say that in the OP :(

DCX

Well it starts at a specific time late at night in the US.. so everyone was in IRC.

Its not like you go to a normal tournament and people just decide to show up 4 hours late while the rest come in on time.. doesnt make much sense..

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
FINAL TALLY
PSN
21tnhz.gif

GFW
fux5iq.gif

XBL
zmb5s0.gif

TOP 3
PSN:
1. HAUNTS
2. KSABOT
3. FINDMY FARMS

GFW
1. CROWIEX
2. RELIX
3. TURTLESNATCHER

XBL
1. KILLSASA
2.GRIFTER
3. RELIX

Cowie

Big Thanks to Relix for getting all this together, running three brackets at once, and even ponying up for prizes!

Thank you to Relix for organizing the tournament. This is my first actual 1st place in any event (I don't care it's online lol, I'm taking it to the bank :D).

GGs to all I played tonight, and everyone else for showing up.

GGs to:

RS4 (screw Russia)
Farms
Haunts
Relix
LostFragment
Black Vegeta
Eva01
and Grifter

great stuff:D

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
_dementia said:
good shit Relix, I had fun

I should probably learn how to play this game if I intend to continue joining these things though.
Play more and have fun doing so.

...at least that's my plan.

Top Bottom