• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Little Big Planet Thread of Friending and Co-Op Madness

Nightz

I'm in. PSN: N1ghtz

I'd like to get the trophies for playing with 3 people who are on your friends list and 3 people who aren't.:D

Tendo

Hey guys friend me up, tendo101.

Also, and i'll be posting this elsewhere, send me any hearts or lovey dovey type items please. trying to make something for someone ;)

zoku88

psn: zoku88

We should also make a thread where we post the levels we have made. (And put all of the level names in the OP)

d0g_bear

Tonight I'll send an invite to people on this page.

I'm hoping to get 100% on all the story levels - does anyone know how this works in co-op? Like if I invite someone over to my pod, and we get 100% on a story level, do both players get it? Or just the host?

PSNID d0g_bear

Cloak

PSN: Wrexsoul99

Are you guys having problems with the servers? I was home yesterday and was playing online (during the day) without a problem... but once i tried @ night, it kept telling me it had a problem connecting to their servers.

PSN: Polyhedron

I need some peeps to finish the story mode with me and get 100% on all the levels.

And get some goddam mics already people!

Fuck is anyone gonna be on in a half hour who needs to get 100% on all the built-in levels? hit me up, PSN: Polyhedron

edit: goddam are all you fucks sleeping already shit.

OK I'm about to start a game on a mission to get 100% on all the levels and would appreciate some assistance pleeeeeeeze.

Lonestar said:
picked it up, it's gooooood

PSN: LonestarGA

Dude I saw you playing it last night and I was going to invite you so I could get some of those co-op items in the first few levels but then you were gone.

oh.

PSN: TigerRag

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Azwethinkweiz said:
Dude I saw you playing it last night and I was going to invite you so I could get some of those co-op items in the first few levels but then you were gone.

oh.

PSN: TigerRag
just let me know when you want to co op, and we'll do so. Was on with Airbrian and Costanza some last night

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar said:
just let me know when you want to co op, and we'll do so. Was on with Airbrian and Costanza some last night

Wasn't I playing with you and Airbrian? I know I was playing with Airbrian,I can hear people,but my damn PS eye doesn't seem to be working as a mic.Typical router bs I think.

I don't know if I was placing noses stickers all over you or Costanza,but those were good times :lol

exarkun

PSN: exarkun. I need more friends that are on. I usually only have like 5 people on while im on (im east coast NA for now) but I play at all times of the day and night (various breaks between studying) and so do my suite mates who play on my PS3.

So if anyone needs a friend who plays alot, I'm your man.

Top Bottom