• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Little Big Planet Thread of Friending and Co-Op Madness

PSN: djtortilla

im in southern california

im mostly looking to see people's hearted levels and sharing mine.

Im not looking for coop until I first finish the story mode by myself

rass

PSN: iamrass

im in EST and play most nights during the week unless the girlfriend is here, will be out of the country for a few weeks as of this saturday though... so if you add me dont delete me! ill be back

also, i dont have a mic, but ill be getting one when i get back

PSN: MaxKomRoger

Please add me guys, I'd love play some levels with someone on GAF tonight (preferably 4 people for maximum madness)

When I get home I am adding everyone in this thread as friends BTW.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
PSN ID: Fersis
im up to get the x2 and x4 items

Nightz

Anyone available tonight to help me get the party person trophy? It's the one where you play with 3 people on your friends list. Any help would be appreciated. :D

Edit: I'm aiming for around 8pm PST tonight.

Ydahs

PSN ID: YdahsR

Just bought a PS3 with this game! Having a blast and would love to try out co-op after I'm done with the single player!

crops55

Wii Will Rock U said:
PSN: MaxKomRoger

Please add me guys, I'd love play some levels with someone on GAF tonight (preferably 4 people for maximum madness)

When I get home I am adding everyone in this thread as friends BTW.

Hey, I swear tonight will be the night I get to your level and heart ya! Been really busy finishing up school for the semester, but I'm finally in the clear now.

PSN: Tcrop

I have quite a few levels left to 100% so I'd love to get some people together tonight around 11 P.M. EST.

Sandman7

Rapping Granny said:
After the new patch and the upcoming DLC, it's time to revive this thread.

PSN: MrBigJohnson

After that (and me finally buying the game), I would also like to see this thread revived.

PSN ID: Inexorable10

Ill be playing this for at least a few hours a day over the Christmas holidays so if anyone is up for some co-op hilarity and/or needs help getting prize bubbles, just add me.

I'm up for playing with people. Also, I have the MGS pack, so if there if anyone doesn't have it and would like to give the levels a shot, let me know and we can play through them.

sensi97

PSN: btori
Already 100% on all levels but I can help (2x-4x), play some fun co-op and eventually get the party person trophy.

icechai

Strider2K99 said:
Your internet connection sucks. ;)

it's great in warhawk :( and fine in 3 player games, probably it was just that last guy x_x thanks for going through the other areas :)

gcubed

PSN - LordFarquaad

I havent hit many 2x's in the later levels and rarely anything more then that... add me, i've been playing resistance lately, but just send me a message if you want to play, i'll switch

KaosAngel

Banned
PSN: KaosAngel

I need a couple people to get 100% items in about a day or two. I'm currently in NYC but I have to go back home to Tokyo on the 17th, so I want to take advantage of the time I have without lag.

Please help me out...

...I also gotta do the MGS LBP 125 paintballs trophy. >_>

cynlix

PSN: Cynlix

I've gotten all the prize bubbles and aced everything, so I'm free to help whenever I'm playing. I'm in PST.

UltiGamer

PSN: UltiGamer

I am looking to 100% the levels and get the party person trophy. Are the servers still messed up in this game? I can never seem to connect to anyone... Maybe it works better with people on your friends list?

Teknoman

UltiGamer said:
PSN: UltiGamer

I am looking to 100% the levels and get the party person trophy. Are the servers still messed up in this game? I can never seem to connect to anyone... Maybe it works better with people on your friends list?

Works better with friend list people it seems. Some people have really crappy connections though.

Im up for some LBP fun as im trying to get the Booty master trophy before i start making some levels.

I would have had this before but for some reason when i used to play this before (quite a while ago) i could never connect to people (even though i have a 20mb connection) but now it seems ok.

My PSN is Dirtyshubb

steveovig

PSN: Otaku316

I need the Booty Master trophy and the trophies involving hearts and stuff. H4H is guaranteed, help a brotha out!

nickrempe

Neo Member
I try and get a couple hours in every week. Working on getting my first (intentionally) published level out there.

PSN: Rempresent

My PSN name is MofoWaster. I made a level called "Simon Says" and i think its pretty cool. Its the Simon Says game from the 80s where 4 buttons light up in a order and you have to press them in the same order then the next time it adds one more button press. So, basically, its a memory game. I made it random too, and that's what made it so difficult, I basically had to make a mechanical computer and my random number generator is based off the Price is Right game "plinko".

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I shall be playing LBP all night, and I still need to get to some of the multiplayer areas if anyone is interested, or if you just need someone to play with. ID is in my profile.

jred2k

Hey I am playing off and on, but if there's time when a couple people are getting together I'll jump on as long as I can. I'm trying to finish up some 4x areas so if anyone is interested in that some time I'd appreciate it. PSN id is North_Lights911.

Minamu

GAH! My wireless doesn't seem to be working & LBP says my save file is corrupted, even though I haven't played the game since the second patch or so :( Do I really need to start over? :'( It seems to be a common problem & there's supposed to be a backup button somewhere but I only have retry or delete... All I ever did was delete som of the free DLC files I didn't have any use for anymore. Maybe I deleted something bad :( I had to reinstall the game (but since my wireless is borked, I didn't see any patches).

Edit: It seems to have fixed itself when I downloaded all the new patches. Thank God for that :lol I think I just reached the final area. Would've been a bummer to replay all of that stuff.

Top Bottom