• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Apparently Depeche Mode attracts sharks

9IZLa.jpg

Mully

I'm interviewing this guy and I have no idea what I am doing. I have no notes and I'm basically sucking up to him. I want a fucking job.

Wow that was pretty terrible. Please post reviews for my first drunk interview.

When is the best time to come on? I checked in maybe 2-3 weeks ago at like 10-11est and it seemed pretty dead.

Come in the evenings. 7PM-midnight is probably the best, but there are usually some of us around late—like, 4-5AM late. Friday/Saturday nights are probably the most hoppin'.

FatalT

Banned
I was going to check this out last night on my phone in bed but realized they took TinyChat FB off the iOS App Store for some reason. LAAAAAAME! I can't find any information on its removal anywhere either.

Most definitely. Will need more of your music so I can expand my library.

Thinking about making a playlist for tonight if Alex isn't doin' shit. My shit is all across the board, it's weird. Got like 80s, funk, trance, soundtracks, rock. I need to expand my own library as well, haven't added new bands to my radar in forever.

Kccitystar

Thinking about making a playlist for tonight if Alex isn't doin' shit. My shit is all across the board, it's weird. Got like 80s, funk, trance, soundtracks, rock. I need to expand my own library as well, haven't added new bands to my radar in forever.

More trivia? <3

Sounds good. I really have no idea of any new bands. Been stuck in my own world listening to sports radio, groups that I know, and K-Pop.

Haha yeah I could use some new new stuff, but there's still a lot of older stuff I've only skimmed the surface of. I love a lot of 80s inspired synth pop.

You and me both. I'll try to gather a youtube list of songs that sound similar to what you are looking for. Should work out nicely.

woo woo woo you know it.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Well some of you might be interested to know that I'm single again ...

Top Bottom