• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Why would anyone turn down a hot Polish 20-year-old?

SlWmX.jpg

heckfu

Banned
I can't say who
ryan
but we're playing a little social experiment with her.

Although, I must say, she boosts my ego with all the beard and visor talk. But I'd be on board with the banned-wagon.

Get it?! Banned-wagon?! Wakka wakka!

I can't say who
ryan
but we're playing a little social experiment with her.

Although, I must say, she boosts my ego with all the beard and visor talk. But I'd be on board with the banned-wagon.

Get it?! Banned-wagon?! Wakka wakka!

Yeah, playing around with her or ignoring her is fun for maybe the first night, but her bad hair job/tired old face/annoying, attention whoring attitude has stretched my limits.

noah111

Still Alive
Just wanted to clear this up, don't wanna start a war or some bullshit. I'm new to TC in general, didn't really know there was a huge difference between 'official' rooms and all that.

Didn't mean to 'troll' tbh, was just posting some fun times in tinychat with fellow gaffers, if that's so wrong, than forgive me.

Delio

Just wanted to clear this up, don't wanna start a war or some bullshit. I'm new to TC in general, didn't really know there was a huge difference between 'official' rooms and all that.

Didn't mean to 'troll' tbh, was just posting some fun times in tinychat with fellow gaffers, if that's so wrong, than forgive me.

It's not wrong to have other rooms but just linking to your room in the thread for the other room kinda makes it feel like your trying to steal or something.

It's not "so wrong" at all, just have a separate thread for it. This isn't an official room, but this is a thread for this channel.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
First time opening this thing up, and I just see a dude on there randomly typing.

Shit's dead in there!

? Wouldnt it be better to have a thread for RPJ tinychat?

Just letting you know that other room wasn't made to take over Tinygaf at all. It was just a place where the people from the irc and thread can go and chat amongst ourselves every now and then since we have gotten to know each other pretty good.

No competition or anything silly like that.

Delio

Just letting you know that other room wasn't made to take over Tinygaf at all. It was just a place where the people from the irc and thread can go and chat amongst ourselves every now and then since we have gotten to know each other pretty good.

No competition or anything silly like that.

Well as long as no one ventures into our room just for the simple reason of trollin I'm like whatever to it.

noah111

Still Alive
Why the hell can't we just have everyone in the GAF TC? That'd be a win/win.

We need more GAFfers in there anyway.
No idea really. That's my general wonder and what made me think people just had a problem with the moderation.
A lot of us in there have never been into the TinyGAF to begin with, so the reasoning definitely isn't something in response to the TC room in the OP.

I posted some backstory in the other thread, but i'll just clarify again; the RPTC is basically just there for whenever the RP IRC want to do some simple video conferencing with one another.

That's it. It's no biggie.

Ryaaan14

Banned
A lot of us in there have never been into the TinyGAF to begin with, so the reasoning definitely isn't something in response to the TC room in the OP.

I posted some backstory in the other thread, but i'll just clarify again; the RPTC is basically just there for whenever the RP IRC want to do some simple video conferencing with one another.

That's it. It's no biggie.

Use the GAF room, we play nice
to GAFfers
and would love your company. :_)

Top Bottom