• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

DMPrince said:
what did corbin draw? i know what the second images are but what is the first? finger? lol

It's supposed to be

Vagina Tongue = Good
Dick Mouth = Good
___________Both Happy

He and cali were talking about reciprocating oral sex for a good 15 minutes if not longer.

5CyLL.jpg

kEVFd.jpg

Acrid is quite a weird lad.

Davedough

I'll be gone all weekend =(.

My mic broke though... something is wrong with the jack because sometimes I lose headphone audio too.

Clydefrog

naw, you improved yourself. i was impressed with the spiderweb hat.

YUSTn.jpg

however, i had to leave once i found out people were talking behind my back after the 10th time my connection died. "oh he's gone.. no he's back.. "

you do know that bowiez came in late so he didn't know about your tc issue? the reason was your cam was frozen when you left the room. he was asking where you was and then your cam disappeared and then you came back in the room hence the gone and back comment ;P

Clydefrog

DMPrince said:
you do know that bowiez came in late so he didn't know about your tc issue? the reason was your cam was frozen when you left the room. he was asking where you was and then your cam disappeared and then you came back in the room hence the gone and back comment ;P

mmh... my bad.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
yo dawg, you should have a irc chatroom that talks about this thread, that talks about your tiny chat, where you talk. community forum please.

Some bitch came into the chat and said they're gonna report cams if people do anything like they did last night. Fuck you, lurkers. If you come into the chat and don't say anything, I'm banning your ass.

kitchenmotors said:
Some bitch came into the chat and said they're gonna report cams if people do anything like they did last night. Fuck you, lurkers. If you come into the chat and don't say anything, I'm banning your ass.

It was pg-13 too, I just don't get people.

tearsofash

kitchenmotors said:

So I'm assuming that's the reason I wake up this morning to find myself banned? (idling, not lurking, but whatever)

AVclub

I like that the moderating is favoring people who are actually doing stuff instead of just sitting there. That's entertainment!

Delio

AVclub said:
I like that the moderating is favoring people who are actually doing stuff instead of just sitting there. That's entertainment!

We try to do that on saturday nights. More fun with active people!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Oh god dammit, i set an alarm with the intention of getting back out of bed to see the party. However i was kinda drunk and just ended up sleeping fully clothed until the morning.

AVclub said:
How exactly does one get banned from tinychat?
Being a cunt. Creeper. Perv. Racist. Spamming the chat. Trolling. Lurker reporting your cam and tinychat Boadcast admin bans you with a stupid reason because they are really really dumb. And if that happens we ban those that don't say anything since they came in to weed out the reporter. Theres accidental bans too. And stuff

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
DeathNote said:
yo dawg, you should have a irc chatroom that talks about this thread, that talks about your tiny chat, where you talk. community forum please.

they talk about this tinychat all the time in the gay skype chat.

Top Bottom