• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

soultron

Banned
Clydefrog said:
yoga = the best. but also the worst. holy shit is it ever the worst :lol
Always wanted to try yoga but I would be intimidated/turned on by all the hot limber ladies around me.

But it really does look relaxing.

Clydefrog

soultron said:
Always wanted to try yoga but I would be intimidated/turned on by all the hot limber ladies around me.

But it really does look relaxing.

I did this once http://purebarre.com/index.html and, wow, I could barely keep up with the milfs around me. I felt like an idiot. I was the only guy in the room of about 2 dozen women who knew what the fuck they were doing. But they were very helpful and guided me throughout the whole thing. (I only did it because I knew the instructor; she gave me and a couple friends free passes)... it's super expensive.

Koodo

Banned
26064hz.jpg

owlbeak

FYI - tinygaf, I was on vaca for a while and was involved in a car accident on my way home tuesday, I'm kind of out of commission for a bit with a concussion and back injury. I shall return soon! :)

birdcity said:
FYI - tinygaf, I was on vaca for a while and was involved in a car accident on my way home tuesday, I'm kind of out of commission for a bit with a concussion and back injury. I shall return soon! :)
Oh no! Get well soon. D:

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
birdcity said:
Shit, get well soon.

AcridMeat

Banned
birdcity said:

Hope you have a speedy recovery, sounds awful.

Kccitystar

birdcity said:

Motherfuck.....well I'll DJ in spirit. Get well soon chief

Delio

birdcity said:

Omg get well soon Bird <3

Sai-kun

Banned
birdcity said:

Holy shit dude, sorry to hear. :( I hope you recover quickly, prince of birds. I'll make you a pretty new sign pic when you return :)

birdcity said:

Glad you're okay, Prince of Birds!

zumphry

Banned
Went in to see the chat but Sai went idle for awhile when I joined but then I made a tinychat account then he was back. So everything went better than expected.

Sai-kun

Banned
ZayneH said:
Went in to see the chat but Sai went idle for awhile when I joined but then I made a tinychat account then he was back. So everything went better than expected.

i was away/idle for awhile cuz we had a ton of people over for a party at my place :eek: so i was in and out.

I also was DJing the whole night! So about 4 1/2 hours :D

Sai-kun

Banned
lmao at being concerned about the amount of girls in an internet chatroom

hahaha

also:
you may hate me
but it ain't no lie
baby bye bye bye

it might sound crazy
but it ain't no lie
baby bye bye

Sai-kun said:
lmao at being concerned about the amount of girls in an internet chatroom

hahaha

also:
you may hate me
but it ain't no lie
baby bye bye bye

it might sound crazy
but it ain't no lie
baby bye bye
FUCK THAT SHIT IS IN MY HEAD NOW

I used to dig that song when it came out. Such hot fire.

Just so everyone is aware, starting tomorrow is E3 week at NeoGAF Tinychat. Come join us for all the conferences, we'll watch them together, comment and discuss since Off Topic is likely going to be closed for the week.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
kitchenmotors said:
Just so everyone is aware, starting tomorrow is E3 week at NeoGAF Tinychat. Come join us for all the conferences, we'll watch them together, comment and discuss since Off Topic is likely going to be closed for the week.
Sounds beautiful. I'll be there!

Shurs said:
Logged on to bookmark the page and immediately got banned.

Cool little club you have going there.

You just came in right after a OPA raid. What was your name?

Do us a favor and be vocal.

Shurs

Devolution said:
You just came in right after a OPA raid. What was your name?

I don't know. It was whatever random bullshit that was auto-populated by the login system.

Am I banned for good or can I log in again during E3?

I'll use my GAF name next time.

Top Bottom