• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The pee pee dance didn't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazznum1

pee.jpg
[/IMG]

maybe she's pregnant and her water just broke

EVER THINK OF THAT HUH HUH HUH?

OR MAYBE SHE HAS A PROBLEM YOUR INCOSIDERATE CHILD PIC ABUSER!

WTF. Is that for real? Oh well, if she was stupid enough to do drugs, then she deserved this. If not, I feel sorry for her weak bladder.

GDGF

Soothsayer
That's funny. Reminds me of a few Mardi Gras ago, when the first thing I see upon entering the French Quarter is some sloshed guy pissing his pants as he holds onto a signpost for dear life.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
It's so not a photoshop. Why would it be?

I imagine the watch was taken off before it get soaked or was taken off because it got piss on it.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
or it just washed away in the flow

... but why was she still standing on the barstool?

What makes this thread even more hilarious is the fact that I'm reading Mama Smurf's and Willco's replies using the voice of their respective avatars in my head.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
It is photoshop. I remember seeing this on another board like 2 years ago. Some people with way too much time on their hands breaking the photos down and proving it was faked.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Why are 2nd and 3rd pics nearly identical? Look at the background in each pic. It's the same!

Ferrio

Banned
Ya it's a shop.

2nd and 3rd pictures her left hand is in the exact spot. The guys are in the same spot the picture is just cut differently.

1st and 3rd pictures her face is the same.

Ferrio

Banned
It's a shop.

Her watch is also gone, since the person who doctored the photo had to redo her right arm, and didn't remember to include the watch.

The guy's clothing is ruffled the exact same way.

The hair in the guys face and stuff can easily be moved.

Ferrio

Banned
Notice the "hair in the face of the guy." is just a clone stamp of the original hair (notice the EXACT same specular highlights..... not how light or hair works)

Willco

Hollywood Square
I wanted to point out Ferrio is wrong about one thing. Her face is not the same in pictures 1 and 3.

Ferrio

Banned
Wario64 said:
It is the same, just Photoshopped to show more teeth

Exactly. It's a common tactic to just slight things just so people will accept it as real. But the clone stamped hair gives it so damn away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom