• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The REAL Saturday Nite Drunk thread(post here if you're not afraid to get hammered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Banned
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

So, apparently using the powers of fast talking, never shutting up speech empowered by a half gallon of Maker's Mark I have now secured myself a date with the chick that I want to go out with on Monday. Sooooooooooo fine, want to touch the hiney..........

Christ man, pull yerself together. Think of the greats.... Ernest Hemmingway wouldn't be giddy, and although Faulkner would be as drunk as I he would not be nearly giggling at the prospect of fondling this girl's breasts. What in the blue hell has become of me, even in my ineberiation?

So, where the fuck are YOU tonight vis a vis the whole drunkeness issue?

border

Drank 4 Bass Ale - went to Denny's and had a Meat Lover's Grand Slam - drank 2 more Bass Ale while playing Halo LAN - drank 2 Bud Light and came home.

XS+

Banned
I just hung out at a bar w/some old friends on Saturday nite (which was like 12 hours ago)
My liquor consumption for the night:
A crude mix of Bacardi Lime & Orange Juice
3 Screwdrivers
1 double Vodka Tonic
3 Bailey's shots
1 Tequila Sunset (good lord that tasted horrible)

Mau_Mau

Banned
border said:
Drank 4 Bass Ale - went to Denny's and had a Meat Lover's Grand Slam - drank 2 more Bass Ale while playing Halo LAN - drank 2 Bud Light and came home.
That sounds like an excellent recipe for a vomit filled morning after.

Ferrio

Banned
Got two friends drunk for the first time last night. I had to watch what I had to make sure they didn't do anything too stupid... and believe me they tried repeatly.

White Man

I'm cutting back, lads. Sorry I can't join you tonight.

I have big decisions to make over the next couple weeks, and I'd like to keep my mind devoid of toxins for a bit. Except cigarettes. Life ain't good without cigarettes.

I will still visit the drunk threads in the hopes I could get some non-chemically induced contact high.

White Man

rossi_img.gif

I love you, Carlo.

If I knew anything at all about wine, I'd drink it more often. Of course, all I need to know about Carlo is that he costs less than 5 bucks and makes watching Freaks and Geeks even funnier. I think that might be all I really need to know.

But no, Carlo, no more! I must take a sabbatical from our lengthy, disturbing love affair.

pollo

Banned
straight tonight reading the Adams chronicles.
Sober is the best, I think I enjoy life more when I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom