• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The secret of my life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodsTyro

i find myself happy sometimes and then really depressed sometimes but i dont feel like i have any control over the swings and its hard to get out of the depression..i jsut let everything take over (like anger, etc.)...i mean its not like im physically disabled or something but i just feel horrible sometimes...i cannot stand times when things arent peaceful..i get furiously angry when theres too much noise or when people are running around doing things..i literally start cursing people in my mind lol..its almost like physical pain..

but if i find myself living a certain type of lifestyle..where im always relaxing and reading or doing artistic type things and doing what i like, i find myself happy for a significant ammount of time but then i use the computer too much for a few days and start going on chatrooms and i find myself getting more and more agitated..noticing noises and people stressing me out, etc. again....

when i was born i started crying a lot for some reason..like insanely crying and screaming n whatnot and i think i cracked then and this has been a continuous thing...i was violent, etc. no one ever understood it...i remember times when i was so furiously angry about nothing..i felt my mind crack then..like i wasnt even alive but i was screaming..this was like when i was 2-8 yrs old...i dont think my soul is at peace..maybe it doesnt want to be here...

I get that too sometimes when people are walking around, or making noise in the house. I just get insanely agitated, like don't be such a damn klutz and make so much noise.

Doth Togo

Effexor.

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/22/1728_55778.htm?lastselectedguid={5FE84E90-BC77-4056-A91C-9531713CA348}

YOU'LL NEVER GUESS MY SECRET IDENTITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
enter.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
mightynine said:
I was hoping he would be recommending some good beer.

cold and in your mouth.

Warm isn't all that bad either though.

GodsTyro

ya, bipolar 2 sounds about right..too bad my parents r insane..everytime i bring up that i might have issues.."naww ur perfectly fine..."

way more

Idle Will Kill said:
I get that too sometimes when people are walking around, or making noise in the house. I just get insanely agitated, like don't be such a damn klutz and make so much noise.
This also pisses me off.

yoshifum said:
i say bipolar II disorder. i forget what they use to treat that.
There's a bilpolar II now? Damn, you kids have all new disorders.

I'm like this and still am to a certain extent. I was depressed for a few years and it got really bad in the past year. I'm not gonna post everything I posted at OA but basically I'm better now. Don't take anti-depressants. They messed me up even more. If you decide to take any, you're taking a gamble. See a counsellor. They help a lot. They're cool because you can tell them whatever you want except for illegal stuff(cuz then they have the authority to report that). Talking to a counsellor was a lot easier for me than talking to family and friends because it's anonymous.

GodsTyro

i broke stuff in the kitchen and then my dad came home and i screamed at him and cursed out my bro and sis and slammed the door incredibly hard twice and broke stuff in my room and cried and now im a little calm so im writing this but more shit is gonna go down later...stay tuned

edit: no ones ever paid much attention to me or cared for that matter..but today is my day...

GDGF

Soothsayer
Don't pull any Jeremy type shit. Seriously. Give someone a call who can help. Try this number...

1-800-843-7274

GodsTyro

naw man..ive never believed ive had a purpose in this fucking life anyway..nothings ever gone my way..but if it goes down to that ill take my life before any of that shit, dont worry...

edit: btw its funny u bring that song up i was listening to it last night

GodsTyro

lol fuck you..maybe it is partly that but i agree with the bipolar 2 guy..teen angst isnt exactly a good label for my fucking mood swings n shit (obviously u didnt read all that shit i said)

Justin Bailey

------ ------
GodsTyro said:
lol fuck you..maybe it is partly that but i agree with the bipolar 2 guy..teen angst isnt exactly a good label for my fucking mood swings n shit (obviously u didnt read all that shit i said)

Tha part maybe true, but the whole "i'm worthless, things never go my way, they won't ever get better, blah blah blah" thing is something nearly everyone feels when they are a teenager. Trust me, things get better.

GodsTyro

thats not the entire fucking point..i have uncontrollable shit going on..like oddly enough im perfectly relaxed right now..almost too relaxed (this is after breaking and screaming shit)..but soon i know im gonna be fuming

Justin Bailey

------ ------
GodsTyro said:
thats not the entire fucking point..i have uncontrollable shit going on..like oddly enough im perfectly relaxed right now..almost too relaxed (this is after breaking and screaming shit)..but soon i know im gonna be fuming

Talk to a psychologist (find one yourself if your parents won't help you) and take whatever drugs they prescribe for you. Here's a website with some info on bipolar 2: http://www.mhsource.com/expert/exp1033098b.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom