• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Unofficial Battlefield Bad Company 2 PSN/XBL Meetup Thread

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
o9ecl4.jpg

I'm going to keep it short and simple; I know there's already a console thread in the forum, but frankly, its a PITA to scroll the thread looking for people to add. This thread should make the whole process much easier.

Add your name to the list by filling out one of the forms: PSN Form | XBL Form

View the lists at the following sites: PSN List | XBL List

If you want to be added to the PSN BC2 Chatroom send a friend request to GAFBC2.

Hopefully this doesn't get locked, I didn't forget anything (
I'll add the GAF BC 2 FoF Gamertag to the OP if somebody posts it
), and everything works out smoothly :D

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Good Idea with the google spreadsheet. Certainly does make figuring out things out much easier.

It would have been a better Idea if you would have added the ones that already posted their info in Fersis's thread also.

Nice set up bud! I will make a post about this thread over in the main thread again. Just to make sure everyone knows about this.

MyName1sMud is my PSN

People with mics hit me up!

Killthee

RbBrdMan said:
Good Idea with the google spreadsheet. Certainly does make figuring out things out much easier.

It would have been a better Idea if you would have added the ones that already posted their info in Fersis's thread also.
I wanted to avoid duplicates & empty fields so I skipped them hoping they would fill out their info once they saw the thread.
Pennybags said:
It would also be a good idea to add a column listing preferred hours/timezone.
I figured the Region field would make it a bit easier than a list of timezones. I'll add it if its really wanted, but I don't think we'll have too many issues as it is.
MidnightRider said:
Nice set up bud! I will make a post about this thread over in the main thread again. Just to make sure everyone knows about this.

MyName1sMud is my PSN

People with mics hit me up!
From my experience, the best way to meet people on PSN is to use the chat rooms. You can easily tell who's online when you're online and add people to your FL accordingly. Send a friend request to GAFBC2 and I'll send you an invite to the chat room.

I didn't see myself on the list. I added my name in a couple of threads.

I just added to the Google Document.

I have the PS3 Version.

I have a Mic.

I actually use my mic, but I also enjoy having fun and running around crazy for the sake of my team.

PSN ID: Filth_Flannigan

todahawk

Killthee said:
I wanted to avoid duplicates & empty fields so I skipped them hoping they would fill out their info once they saw the thread.

I figured the Region field would make it a bit easier than a list of timezones. I'll add it if its really wanted, but I don't think we'll have too many issues as it is.

From my experience, the best way to meet people on PSN is to use the chat rooms. You can easily tell who's online when you're online and add people to your FL accordingly. Send a friend request to GAFBC2 and I'll send you an invite to the chat room.

Did the friend request to the GAFBC2 account and was added. I don't use the chat function a lot, is the chat room pretty much open all the time? It said there was 5 people in there but nobody was saying anything... :/

Killthee

greenjerk said:
Did the friend request to the GAFBC2 account and was added. I don't use the chat function a lot, is the chat room pretty much open all the time? It said there was 5 people in there but nobody was saying anything... :/
Its open all the time, but it logs you out of it every time you sign out of the PSN.

Its primary function is just to hook people up with other gaffers. When you want to play with other gaffers just jump on and ask if anybody has room. If somebody says yes, add them as a friend via the "Participants List" in the bottom of the chat and then ask/wait for an invite.

todahawk

Killthee said:
Its open all the time, but it logs you out of it every time you sign out of the PSN.

Its primary function is just to hook people up with other gaffers. When you want to play with other gaffers just jump on and ask if anybody has room. If somebody says yes, add them as a friend via the "Participants List" in the bottom of the chat and then ask/wait for an invite.

sweet, thanks!

Tucah

you speak so well
Added myself, PSN. Actually playing right now, so if anyone wants to join add me now!

Note: I normally have a mic, but not tonight, so just a warning.

Killthee

Tucah said:
Added myself, PSN. Actually playing right now, so if anyone wants to join add me now!

Note: I normally have a mic, but not tonight, so just a warning.
Don't forget to send a Friend Request to GAFBC2 for an invite to the chatroom.

daw840

Added myself on the XBL list.

GT: DarkQberto

I have finished the single player and am ready to kick ass at some MP. I will warn you guys though, I do suck.:lol

Az

Killthee said:
Don't forget to send a Friend Request to GAFBC2 for an invite to the chatroom.

It's funny how I got matched up with you last night and I don't even have you on my friends list. It was you, Marcel and another GAFFER.

I'll be hopping on Xbox Live in a few. If anyone wants to get in a squad, add me:
CriscoGiant

I'm east coast usa by the way.

reetva

Banned
You might want to have separate selections for Rush Attack, Rush Defense, and Conquest for the preferred class thing. I like to stick to Recon in Conquest, but I switch between Recon, Assault, and Engineer in Rush.

Unless you only play one class.. just leave it blank/no pref. I doubt anyone would get that in depth with it on a Google spreadsheet.

im posting in both console threads cuz im not sure who created it, but please accept my friend request to the 360 GAF BFBC2 Silver Account, thanx

btw good games to all that i've played with so far, hit me up whenever for more

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
So, how do we go about getting that "Kill 5 friends" trophy?

We need 8 people to make a private match and do this.

Anyone? I have about 5 free spots in my PSN friends list.

Top Bottom