• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Week from HELL (56k, get broadband bitches!)

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Anyone have anything to say about Monster Hunter? Where are the reviews?

Argh. I'm going to do my best to stick to SW: Battlefront and Katamari.

But what if the X-Men game is good :(

Fuck all that. Mr. Show season 4 comes out tomorrow.

B0002ERXBS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

As I said in another thread, my local EB had better not fucking drop the ball for getting the copy of Katamari Damacy I preordered or there will be hell to pay.

Hitler Stole My Potato said:
Fuck all that. Mr. Show season 4 comes out tomorrow.

B0002ERXBS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Holy shit, that comes out too?! Awesome. That and Strangers With Candy Season 3 coming out soon... time to fill out my comedy DVD collection!

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Nothing!
Of course next week SHOULD have been Konga and SMT. But thanks to my job screwing me out of hours and hopefully the only delay for SMT, it will only be SMT in two weeks! Fuck everything!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
so, Red Star isnt coming out at all now? whats the deal?

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Wario64 said:
Getting Katamari Damacy and the Star Wars DVD. Also gonna see if I can get that free Knights of the Old Republic (xbox) from the Circuit City deal

Wait Monster Hunter comes out this week? I've heard nothing about the release date...where the ads and hype?

Today, I had a customer come by and ask to get a free copy of KotOR by matching the CC ad w/ the receipt.

Manager OK'd it since it was a platinum hit.

I suggest you try it out good sir, and if they waffle, ask for the manager and insinuate that they'll be permanently losing a valuable customer to CC if they don't comply. :p

Top Bottom