• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There is a disgustingly lack of interest in Sims 2 in GAF !

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I know there were a few Sims 2 topics here in GAF back when the game just first came out. Well, now that you have enjoyed the game for months, post your stories and stuff here ! I just got Sims 2 yesterday and started playing it, so I haven't had much stuff to post about. What I could tell you though, is that I created my family accordingly, and modeled my house to the best extend I can, and it is really excellent :D Now I just need a dog to complete my family :(

I'm still playing, just not as often as I would like to. I'm trying to kick the kids out so I can build the ultimate palace, hehe.

Patch should be coming soon, too...

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
TheGreenGiant said:
you OBVIOUSLY haven't seen that retarded/ugly child thread. Scared me off Sim 2 for life

I missed it myself, is it still there?

MarkRyan

Sam Houser fucked my wife
My guess is that the lack of Sims 2 interest on these boards is due much in part to the lack of females and six-year-olds on the boards. Just a guess, though.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
The sims is like Animal crossing. You just spend a couple minutes per day or so on it. It gets boring to talk about after like a week or so, but it is something that you can just sit and do for a quick ten.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I know that topic about ugly Sim baby... kind of got me scare of playing Sims 2 too :(

Top Bottom