• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

They should use the Blood Rayne 2 engine for a Kill Bill game.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Just got the new OPM and OXM issues and when I was done going through MGS3 twice and playing Outrun a bit (not online yet), I booted up Blood Rayne 2.

I never played or paid any attention to the original, but running along and chopping of limbs, heads, and torsos while the enemies roll on the ground screaming with blood spraying from their bodies reminded me of the Crazy 88s fight in Kill Bill 1. Someone should take the fighting engine and make a Kill Bill game with it.

Plus using the environment (such as pulling hanging crates down on the heads of enemies) to kill enemies is a ton of fun.

Too bad the game will probably get boring after a while as there doesn't seem to be much to the game aside from the mindless gore fun.

Mason

There was a Kill Bill game planned when the movie was first announced but it never happened. Which is probably for the better, since it most likely would have sucked anyway.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
....Or just make a mod for Bloodrayne 2 when it comes out (for modded XBox users, anyway. Isn't is also coming out for the PC too?)

Lyte Edge

There could always be added storyline elements/levels filled with generic henchmen for you to take out, like in other movie-based games.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
The Chronicles of Riddick: Butcher Bay carefully drapes its testicles across your face before calling you a liar.

Lyte Edge

bishoptl said:
The Chronicles of Riddick: Butcher Bay carefully drapes its testicles across your face before calling you a liar.

That's all I can really think of though, so Riddick sort of goes against the norm. :) I guess you could sort of count Ghost In The Shell for the PSX, too.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Lyte Edge said:
That's all I can really think of though, so Riddick sort of goes against the norm. :) I guess you could sort of count Ghost In The Shell for the PSX, too.

Tie Fighter? Jedi Knight? Bridge Commander? KOTOR?

Priz

Since this seems like another pointless rant, I suggest they could also make this a Sailor Moon game:

uporg9524.jpg

:)

Lyte Edge

Schafer said:
Tie Fighter? Jedi Knight? Bridge Commander? KOTOR?

Those aren't "movie-based games" in the sense that they are based off the Star Wars universe and not directly based off of the stories from the movies. :)

Forgot about Goldeneye, Alladin, and the LOTR games, but come on guys, you can still count the number of good movie-based games on your fingers. :p

Top Bottom