• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thinking Everyone is in your way or out to get you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today its been every fucker turning into the road in front of me, slowing me down just enough to hit nearly every red.

Lazy bastards coming into the store 2 minutes till my shift ends with a pen from a hotel they went to 10 years ago demanding I find them a refill.

Idiot mouthbreathers hogging a fucking 6 foot-long soda fountain stretch as they watch the bubbles reduce in their 80 sodas for the clan they have crammed in their fucking mini-van. FUCK!

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Do you work in a gas station MAF?

Ifso, I can feel your pain. If you ever want to lose faith in humanity, spend a day working in a busy gas station.

Ecrofirt

I recommend
razor.jpg

darscot

The day you snap and murder a tonne of people and then yourself. Make sure you leave you avatar as a calling card so we can all spot it on the news.

belgurdo

Banned
Egomaniac, since my father thinks like that and makes sure to tell me that "they're trying to walk into him" or "everyone's out for me" every time someone walks past or talks to him.

People are just dumb and inconsiderate, by and large. If you weren't there at that particular place and time, they'd be an ass to someone else.

It takes real effort to PAY ATTENTION, apparently. That said, there's no point in getting mad at them; better just to shrug it off and let 'em hang themselves with their own stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom