• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is simply unreal... (about girls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I was chatting with a girl I know through the internet, known her for about a year. She looks amazing, and she's an underwear model too. We were chatting as usual, and she was a little down and I was bored...and well...we started talking, talked some more, and ended up talking about doing cool stuff, like eating ice cream from a girl's, well, tits. Then she told me she had actually done that with another girl. THEN she told me she's bi-sexual. I thought it was cool, and...

Then I just had to ask:

"Have you ever done it with a guy and a girl at the same time?"
"No, I would definitely like to try it...but my boyfriend doesn't want to join in. :("
"Wow, I would definitely be in if I could. :( But it's just one of those dreams that'll never happen... :("
"Well, you know what? I could come up to your place with one of my bi-sexual friends (a girl)...and we'll do it. :)"
"Oh, come on, stop messing with me! I've been single for months, I can't handle these kind of jokes. :("
"I'm not joking, I'm serious."

Yes, this is where time officially stopped. BUT...there was more to come, oh yes...

She continued:

"So what do you like?"
"Huh?"
"What kind of girl do you like?"
"You mean I can...choose............:O"

Then I gave her a description of how I wanted the second girl to look: cup size, height, body and so on.

This is where I started shaking. It was 3.48 am, and I seriously thought I was dreaming. I can't believe all this, but she really IS serious.

There's only one catch. One tiny little catch. She can't do this unless she's single. So now, I'll just wait...but it looks like things aren't going too well between them...

Yes, I know she might be joking with me, she might just be making stuff up. But I trust her, and I actually believe she's serious about this.

This is just crazy stuff...I can't believe this is happening to me. And I just had to share it, sorry. :)

Firest0rm

Well don't take this as a drill! Start warming up with those techniques all over the web that help you last longer! That way it will be a lasting experience! CHOP CHOP!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Kiriku said:
It's late and I'm Swedish. Fixed.

Oh damn, that's what you meant! When you said it in #ga, it was just after mention of guys in drag and hermaphrodites and I had no clue what the hell was going on.

Well, this way makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Chrono

Banned
beerbelly said:
Aren't you in Sweden, the sex country?

yeah it's sweden I bet with some money and the yellow pages he can choose the best two girls and do 'em like there's no tomorrow. Personally I'd pay extra if they deliver (to my place) and come with Pizza.

Neo_ZX

Question is - Do you actually have the balls to go through with it? A lot of dudes wouldn't have the guts. Surprisingly.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Neo_ZX said:
Question is - Do you actually have the balls to go through with it? A lot of dudes wouldn't have the guts. Surprisingly.

Well...I've just taken it for granted that I could. But I'm going to do my best to go through with it. I have nothing to lose, after all...so what the hell.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
'Hide a webcam in the room. Do it for the forum."

haha

Fifty

iwtb05.jpg

Pimpwerx

Bi-curious, promiscuous underwear model hooking up over the internet... Yeah...someone's been reading the letter to the editor section of Playboy's internet issue too much. ;) Personally, I'd give her anal while her friend licked my balls. If this is real, I hope it's two dudes who break your ass for coming on here and gloating. There are a lot of haters on this forum. I'm one of them. Hate hate hate hate. ;) PEACE.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
WTF?
Is this a joke - you're obviously chatting with some 15-year-old teenage boys messing with you =(

No offense, but you talk like a nerd, which really makes it hard to believe that this is true, she is being serious, or she is a she.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Seriously, you can't be this naive can you? Have you ever actually met this Internet underwear model friend in the real world? If not, then surely you've got to realize this is a 45-year old man living in his mother's basement...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Wolfy said:
When the big black guys come over and rape you, I hope you shout, " I NEED A MEDIC"

Aww, don't say that. Kiriku getting split open would be sad. :(

Good luck, your going to have to be long and strong to handle two attractive womean...no pressure. I mean if you mess this up you have TWO disappointed women, not just one.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
oh jesus god you've never seen this girl in the flesh?!?!?

dude. cmon.

Greekboy

Banned
Kiriku said:
Yes, I know she might be joking with me, she might just be making stuff up. But I trust her, and I actually believe she's serious about this.

This is just crazy stuff...I can't believe this is happening to me. And I just had to share it, sorry. :)

At least you know she's playing you for a fool. You'd be surprised how many women lack the courage to say things face to face but will say anything through letters, internet chats and e-mails.

Fifty

Recap:

Your online girlfriend, who is an underwear model, wants to have a threesome with you and a girl of your choice. She will do it once she breaks up with her boyfriend. You are very excited and nervous.

Socreges

Banned
I can't tell if you know her through the internet and talked in person, or if this only took place on the internet.

If it's the former, your chances are pretty good. Play it cooooool.

If it's the latter, don't count on it.

aoi tsuki

If you haven't met this girl, you really need to do that first before letting your fantasies get the better of you.

i think the whole two girls at one time fantasy is wholly overrated. From my experience, you'll be spending part of the time watching/jacking off as the two girls go at it. i was dating a girl who was bi and had a female friend she used to jog with (i'm sure jogging led to sweaty girl-girl sex but whatever) and the three of us eventually hooked up. The first time... it was awkward. They went at it and i just kinda watched and tried to take everything in. i eventually started fucking my girl from behind and before. Luckily, the other girl was bi and not a lesbian. i think the only reason she even agreed for the threesome was because i was cool with my girl and another girl, unlike her previous boyfriend of a week ago. The sex was okay -- i could say it was excellent because at some points i had two girls pleasuring me at once. But i really only felt a connection with the girl i was going out with, and i didn't even really feel it then because my attention was on two women. i think it was then that i started to realize how much i valued a connection in women as sex partners, versus just hittin' a hot chick.

i used to have that fantasy, and the classic Asian fetish (among others). What's important is to realize that your fantisies, when acted out, can almost never match the way you imagined them. i had a very one-dimensional view of Asian women at the time i first went out with them, and in some ways i was let down.

Chrono

Banned
aoi tsuki said:
. i was dating a girl who was bi and had a female friend she used to jog with (i'm sure jogging led to sweaty girl-girl sex but whatever) and the three of us eventually hooked up. The first time... it was awkward. They went at it and i just kinda watched and tried to take everything in. i eventually started fucking my girl from behind and before. Luckily, the other girl was bi and not a lesbian. i think the only reason she even agreed for the threesome was because i was cool with my girl and another girl, unlike her previous boyfriend of a week ago. The sex was okay -- i could say it was excellent because at some points i had two girls pleasuring me at once.

aoi tsuki.. the gaffer that conquered.

I bow to you, sir.

BuddyC

aoi tsuki said:
If you haven't met this girl, you really need to do that first before letting your fantasies get the better of you.

i think the whole two girls at one time fantasy is wholly overrated. From my experience, you'll be spending part of the time watching/jacking off as the two girls go at it. i was dating a girl who was bi and had a female friend she used to jog with (i'm sure jogging led to sweaty girl-girl sex but whatever) and the three of us eventually hooked up. The first time... it was awkward. They went at it and i just kinda watched and tried to take everything in. i eventually started fucking my girl from behind and before. Luckily, the other girl was bi and not a lesbian. i think the only reason she even agreed for the threesome was because i was cool with my girl and another girl, unlike her previous boyfriend of a week ago. The sex was okay -- i could say it was excellent because at some points i had two girls pleasuring me at once. But i really only felt a connection with the girl i was going out with, and i didn't even really feel it then because my attention was on two women. i think it was then that i started to realize how much i valued a connection in women as sex partners, versus just hittin' a hot chick.

i used to have that fantasy, and the classic Asian fetish (among others). What's important is to realize that your fantisies, when acted out, can almost never match the way you imagined them. i had a very one-dimensional view of Asian women at the time i first went out with them, and in some ways i was let down.

said it better than i could. there's a reason that fantasy > reality.

Chrono

Banned
BuddyChrist83 said:
said it better than i could. there's a reason that fantasy > reality.

oh come on! Yes fantasies are almost never how you imagined them but there's also a reason they're your fantasies. How many people here would refuse a threesome with shakira and Lindsey Lohan? can you imagine your self saying " nah, it'll never be like how I imagined it" ?

And in the future many fantasies will come true. Imagine flying through the mushroom kingdom! I dont know where videogames will be 20 years from now, but I'm pretty sure we'll at least see some pretty crazy stuff in our life times.

also, fantasies are mostly a way to cope with reality. People must have fantasies to go on. At least most of us. :D

Brofist

aoi tsuki said:

don't worry, there are alot of hard boiled eggs on this forum hehe

Chrono said:
oh come on! Yes fantasies are almost never how you imagined them but there's also a reason they're your fantasies. How many people here would refuse a threesome with shakira and Lindsey Lohan? can you imagine your self saying " nah, it'll never be like how I imagined it" ?

And in the future many fantasies will come true. Imagine flying through the mushroom kingdom! I dont know where videogames will be 20 years from now, but I'm pretty sure we'll at least see some pretty crazy stuff in our life times.

This post cracks me up. "In the future, not only will you be able to have hot virtual threesomes with Shakira and Lindsey Lohan, you'll be able to fly through the mushroom kingdom wheeeeee."

For the record, I would reject that, because I find both Shakira and Lindsey Lohan fairly unattractive. But I'm pro flying through mushroom land.

Chrono

Banned
JackFrost2012 said:
This post cracks me up. "In the future, not only will you be able to have hot virtual threesomes with Shakira and Lindsey Lohan, you'll be able to fly through the mushroom kingdom wheeeeee."

For the record, I would reject that, because I find both Shakira and Lindsey Lohan fairly unattractive. But I'm pro flying through mushroom land.

ok ok the wording was weird but that's not what I meant. -__-

I did not mean to say that three somes with shakira and lohan will be done on nintendo's N9 or something. basically my point was that many here have videogame fantasies and thanks to technology many of those will become true and when that happens I doubt people would be dissappointed as aoi tsuki was with his threesomes. :p

aoi tsuki

Chrono said:
Yes, there's a reason for your fantasies, but does that really matter to most people? They're more concerned about the content of their fantsies, not the reasoning behing them. Lohan's not someone i fantasize about, nor Shakira (though i think she looks good). Even if i did, my point is that reality is different from fantasy, and assuming they'd both be into it, it wouldn't go as i imagined. Do you imagine the "two girls at the same time fantasy" as two girls going at it while you watch? Or everyone acting like it's the sixth grade dance and staying on their side until someone makes a move?

Fantasies, at least as i know them, are "ideal" representations, and by "ideal" i mean optimized for the pleasure of the one doing the fantisizing. Even if it was with the two women i'd love to have at the same time, i can't imagine the fantasy living up to reality. There's too many unknowns, and from what i've discovered, a threesome is just not something for me, surprisingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom