• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is what makes New York great... my friend got scammed, and this F-train singer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodcow

This was a guy with a cane and harmonica singing on the F-train about wanting money for Kentucky Fried Chicken, and saying he was a chicken head, not a crack head, followed by singing different variations of the song in "Spanish," "Chinese," and "Japanese."
http://www.goodcowfilms.com/web/MOV07377.mp2

And then... (my friend visiting from North Carolina)

So we got off the F train at Lex, and were heading to transfer to the 6. I had my unlimited monthly card, and I advised my friend to buy a fun pass for the day. So I swipe in at the HEET, and then my friend swipes in incorrectly, managing to lock himself out for eighteen minutes since it's an unlimited card. I told him to wait, so I could try to get help from an employee, and in the meantime, he was apparently approached by somebody who said, "You need to get through?" So the guy did a slight of hand trick, swiped him in, but managed to steal his fun pass, and give him a pay-per-ride card with a zero balance that said OH YEAH on the back.
metrocard-oh-yeah!.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom