• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week, on The OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-ot.gif

Will BuddyChrist83 finally admit he's a furry? And what's to happen with Lindsay Lohan? Agent Dormer's siter is pretty hot, will she ever do it with Lindsay Lohan? I'd totally hit it, and perhaps FHUTA. Gahiggidy is lost and nobody can find him, word on the street is that he's mixed up in some pikmin drug ring.

All this drama and more... on this week's episode of The OT.

THE RULES OF THE OT

1) Keep everything in this thread, if it spills out onto the forum, THAR BE BANS AHOY MATEY YARR

2) Make this thread bigger than the Buffy thread so SolidSnakeX can cry himself to sleep at night.

3) There must be at least one post ON EVERY PAGE (1 page = 50 posts) making fun of SolidSnakeX or else the thread will get locked.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
viewtifultychoobigabe.jpg

This week on Penis Arcade - Striker Obi's having a hard time with his girlfriend being far away. Will he take the plunge and go emo? Gabe and Tycho are on a rebound with the comics according to the GA Forum, will they stay on this route? All this and more on this week's Penis Arcade.

Agent Dormer said:
viewtifultychoobigabe.jpg

This week on Penis Arcade - Striker Obi's having a hard time with his girlfriend being far away. Will he take the plunge and go emo? Gabe and Tycho are on a rebound with the comics according to the GA Forum, will they stay on this route? All this and more on this week's Penis Arcade.

WITH SPECIAL GUEST STAR WHITE NINJA!

impirius said:
Hope you don't mind the "artistic license"...

theOT.gif

Not at all, seeing as I didn't make it. I requested it to be made two days ago specifically to use a lot. Though I like the surfer one more because it makes it more like a fox drama.

BuddyC

StrikerObi said:
SHUT UP AMEX MIGHT PAY FOR IT! I DON'T HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE!

Sure, and Amex might pay for the medical coverage resulting from the clap I got during my time with that stewardess.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
StrikerObi said:
I hate you all, I'm running away from home.

Also, at least my iPod never had a huge fucking scratch on it.

SURFACE BUFF. I'm gonna go hug my iPod. What about you, Obi? EH?! EH!?

BuddyC

Agent Dormer said:
*Gayming Age Headquarters siren goes off.

GAYmers to the rescue! They're here to put out our flames with KY! Oh no, it only fuels use to go faster! (Much like how water causes fire to burn faster)

BuddyChrist83 said:
GAYmers to the rescue! They're here to put out our flames with KY! Oh no, it only fuels use to go faster! (Much like how water causes fire to burn faster)

CURSE YOU KY WARMING JELLY!

BuddyC

StrikerObi said:
CURSE YOU KY WARMING JELLY!

i actually bought that as a gift for someone this weekend. twas a great gift.

(1) Teen People with Olsen Twins on cover
(1) Novelization of New York Minute
(1) Sympathy Card
(1) Bottle of KY Warming Gel

Haphazardly stuffed in a cheap gift bag, padded with additional Meijer bags. Best birthday present he ever got.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
BuddyChrist83 said:
i actually bought that as a gift for someone this weekend. twas a great gift.

(1) Teen People with Olsen Twins on cover
(1) Novelization of New York Minute
(1) Sympathy Card
(1) Bottle of KY Warming Gel

Haphazardly stuffed in a cheap gift bag, padded with additional Meijer bags. Best birthday present he ever got.

All you gave me was... well, we'll not go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom