• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week, on The OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
How is a thread pretty much about nothing entertaining me so?

Its wierd, thats pretty much how i feel about the OC...maybe its entertaining because its got no storyline.

In other news, i woke up at 5am with a huge hang over and covered in shower gel, photos pending as soon as i work out which one of the bastard housemates did it.

FYI: Pre-washing clothes = Great, Pre-Washing People = Bad, i cant get the smell to go away :(

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Ghost said:
Its wierd, thats pretty much how i feel about the OC...maybe its entertaining because its got no storyline.

In other news, i woke up at 5am with a huge hang over and covered in shower gel, photos pending as soon as i work out which one of the bastard housemates did it.

FYI: Pre-washing clothes = Great, Pre-Washing People = Bad, i cant get the smell to go away :(

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

GDGF

Soothsayer
I can't stop eating these Hershey's Nuggets (Dark Chocolate wirth Almonds)
My stomach hurts, but still I eat more. I'm like a stomach wearing a fedora.

shibbs

Wario64 said:
chickmin.jpg

GAHIGGIDY WHERE ARE YOU

Wario64 is awesome, awesome is Wario64!

Suerte

MrPing1000 said:
the real question is will gayming age reach 24?

God damn you, I was about to add my part :p

This week on the OT, Suerte makes some worrying discoveries as the gayming age list reaches an all time high of 23, WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM?! He must find out but at the same time raise confront some issues from his past.... DUM DUM DUMMMMM. Whilst at the same time he must stalk BuddyC...

Suerte

With the ever increasing gayming ager list, Suerte plans a revolution. He later scraps the idea as.... he can't be bothered. TUNE IN NEXT WEEK.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
listen.

I've had it up to here with this.

BuddyC has more posts than everyone on the forum combined and he needs a tag desperately.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
sp0rsk said:
listen.

I've had it up to here with this.

BuddyC has more posts than everyone on the forum combined and he needs a tag desperately.

Hmm, one thing to slow him down might be....

...pointing out that an extraordinarily high post count places him in such august presence as "Opa, Raistlin & SSx" etc. :p

Of course should he get totally out of hand, we could always "Raistlin"* him at 9,999 posts :D

(I kid Buddy, really I do :p)

Freeburn.

*For those that remember :D

Suerte

Jugendstil said:
I noticed I got a tag. "HUGE MEMBER" would also have been acceptable, but whateva. Y'ALL BE RACIST HOMOPHOBES

And with that, gayming age just became 24 members! o_O

WHO WILL BE MEMBER 25?! TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR THE EXCITING CONCLUSION!

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Suerte said:
And with that, gayming age just became 24 members! o_O

WHO WILL BE MEMBER 25?! TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR THE EXCITING CONCLUSION!

How did the list grow so fast? Neo-GAF is more open, it seems.

Suerte

Agent Dormer said:
How did the list grow so fast? Neo-GAF is more open, it seems.

I think being a gayming ager is the fad of the month, it'll go back down to about 5 members next month :p

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Suerte said:
I think being a gayming ager is the fad of the month, it'll go back down to about 5 members next month :p

Kinda like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy hitting prime time TV for a couple week and then going back to Bravo?

Suerte

Agent Dormer said:
Kinda like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy hitting prime time TV for a couple week and then going back to Bravo?

Yeah, next month there will be an influx of latino members or something. OMGHOLA2U!

Suerte said:
God damn you, I was about to add my part :p

This week on the OT, Suerte makes some worrying discoveries as the gayming age list reaches an all time high of 23, WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM?! He must find out but at the same time raise confront some issues from his past.... DUM DUM DUMMMMM. Whilst at the same time he must stalk BuddyC...

Ridiculous.

Suerte

It's 24 members now, KEEP UP.

Next phase will be to make a database, a la for the mutants in X-Men. :D Gotta keep track of the damn gays!

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Suerte said:
It's 24 members now, KEEP UP.

Next phase will be to make a database, a la for the mutants in X-Men. :D Gotta keep track of the damn gays!

The problem with a database is then some type of Anti-Gay Sentinels would appear out of know where. Just you watch!

Whatever, I've talked about being gay on the GA Forums for a long time. I just don't always participate in the threads about electrolysis and what body glitter is most flattering on a fair complexion (THE ANSWER IS PINK DUH).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom