• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THQ get Constantine in N. America?

Meier

Game based off of a new Keanu Reeves flick coming out in March or so.. supposedly both (film and game) are looking pretty good.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Meier said:
Game based off of a new Keanu Reeves flick coming out in March or so.. supposedly both (film and game) are looking pretty good.

The 20 minutes they showed at Comic Con were great, but pissy fans of the comic are throwing a fit that Constantine isn't British in the movie.

ferricide

this game really surprised me with its non-shittiness. the dude from SCi came by to pre-pimp this (before the US deal was signed) and i liked it enough to put it in the mag. great atmosphere (flaming palm trees!!) and solid-looking gameplay. come for the keanu, stay for the machinegun that shoots crucifixion nails.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Folder said:
Boutros? Are you out there?
Any thoughts?

Thoughts? Well, my knob stings a bit and I can't wait till it heals in 10 days. And I can't way to go and buy an American-priced cheap I-Pod!!!

And fucking hell. Weather's lovely. Much better than in Mingland.

Back in 10 days. Boo! :(

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
ferricide said:
this game really surprised me with its non-shittiness. the dude from SCi came by to pre-pimp this (before the US deal was signed) and i liked it enough to put it in the mag. great atmosphere (flaming palm trees!!) and solid-looking gameplay. come for the keanu, stay for the machinegun that shoots crucifixion nails.

Ah yes. My favourites are still the 'Hunger' spell though and the 'Dragon's Breath'. I take it you were shown the 'Hell's Highway' level. It's rather tasty that one. Quite hard.

Top Bottom