• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today I learned Monster is Satan's drink

If my main man Big J would've had Monster, he would've smote these fools:

d5625b4632f1cea854cb2b5ef0671168.jpeg

I was buying a monster and the guy in line behind me tells me "You know that's Satan's drink" I replied "I'm not too bothered, Satan has as much effect on my life as God, that is to say zero" he sheepishly replies "yeah"
Checkmate Christians 😎
But which flavor did you buy? Maybe he just wanted you to go back and get this flavor instead:

Lasha

Many flavors of monster energy contain carminic acid. Carminic acid is derived from beetles. Consumption of anything derived from an insect other than locusts is Haram as any educated person knows. (Maliki scholars disagree but they are heretics). Ergo, the energy drink you were buying has a high chance of actually being Haram and effectively a drink of the devil.

norm9

I prefer watermelon redbull not sure what posessed me to get a monster
I like the blue can and the white can of red bull. Monster is just nasty and the can size is too aggressive for me to drink.

My local gas station stopped selling Coca-Cola with Coffee. That was great.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Monster is trash, along with Red Bull, Rockstar, etc.. Would rather drink Celsius when pressed for a pick me up.

Feels much, much more smooth and natural. Even over coffee.

Banned
Monster is trash, along with Red Bull, Rockstar, etc.. Would rather drink Celsius when pressed for a pick me up.

Feels much, much more smooth and natural. Even over coffee.

you can't just say Monster as if they only have a single version.

Monster Zero Ultra White is great for example.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I was buying a monster and the guy in line behind me tells me "You know that's Satan's drink" I replied "I'm not too bothered, Satan has as much effect on my life as God, that is to say zero" he sheepishly replies "yeah"
Checkmate Christians 😎
You could always buy Rockstar.

It's owned by the son and wife of crazy conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom