• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toilet paper holder now with AM/FM radio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.radioshack.ca/estore/Pro...ioShack&category=Home+Gadgets&product=1218108

1218108l.jpg

Why should you have to sit in silence? This AM/FM radio toilet tissue holder fills the air with music from your favourite radio station! Features include a built-in speaker and rotary volume and tuning knobs. Even has a Help Alarm siren for bathroom emergencies. Installs in seconds using included stick-on plate or 2 screws. Operates on 5 AA batteries, sold separately.*

You know, I was wondering why I had to sit in silence while using toilet. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Brannon

If the old broken doohickey at my grandparents' house is anything to go by, these things have been around for quite a long time. They're cool though.

Yes, but do your grandparents have a help alarm siren on theirs? You never know when you're going to get your ass stuck in the seat, and need to call for help...

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
My parents had one of these about ten years ago in our old house. Well, it didn't look all sleek and bed, bath, and beyondish but the principle was the same. When we finally moved, I couldn't tell whether the brown tint it had was it's original factory paintjob or whether it was caused by sitting in a room for years where people shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom