• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
This crowd is SO STUPID IT HURTS. But then this is a common theme in these sorts of stories where the general public will always believe the bad guys 1000% over the good guys even if they've proved how awesome they are for God knows how many years *rolls eyes*

People believe what the government tells them over people who supported pirates and a (upcoming plot point)
Fishman who isn't human

iAIAQ6QppZI2r.gif

And that was the day Cutty Flam died.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This crowd is SO STUPID IT HURTS. But then this is a common theme in these sorts of stories where the general public will always believe the bad guys 1000% over the good guys even if they've proved how awesome they are for God knows how many years *rolls eyes*

It's frustrating.

Huh, I thought they showed Franky floating in the water after trying to stop the sea train with his arm all fucked up (or maybe gone, don't remember). Maybe that was just in the manga.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*rewinds DVR & records One Piece*

I guess I'll watch it & read reactions after Black Lagoon, but still, damn the fact I actually doze off while waiting for One Piece. Guess I was tired from spending a few hours today raking (which is why my arms started to feel sore during Space Dandy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom