• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, imagine if last week's episode of Black Lagoon had this guy:

1370270255810.png

Ultratech

I don't know..but this Mephisto guy doesn't seem on the up and up, guys.

WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT?

It's not like his name is fucking Mephisto. or something

So if he wanted him dead...wouldn't there be a more efficient way of doing it?

Or better yet, wouldn't he be dead already?

Then again...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What's funny is that with a name as evil as Mephisto
That's not even his real name.

Anywho, Black Lagoon time! Vith Nazis!

Crocodile

Okay that ending was actually pretty good, not super original but done well enough

If we assume all demons are 100% evil sure but in these types of narratives that's never true and it's not like Rin had any role in that horrible event. Rin is just a convenient target since Satan isn't around (and would probably instantly toast eyepatch dude anyway).

Soulflarz

Banned
1) hit pockets will get you laid.

2) guys, idt its Cristina Vee? Lol

Edit: googled and yeah nope its Cabanos. They sound similar and theyre friends but nope

If we assume all demons are 100% evil sure but in these types of narratives that's never true and it's not like Rin had any role in that horrible event. Rin is just a convenient target since Satan isn't around (and would probably instantly toast eyepatch dude anyway).

I mean if I lost my whole family and my eye to the king of evil just so he could get his rocks off and create a successor I'd probably by pretty pissed too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom