• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

That was actually a legit emotional moment and would have been a great ending to the series.

However, Kubo gotta get paid. So see you all next week!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Really, everything about that felt like an ending.
In the manga, this happened right after Aizen was put in prison.

With Aizen defeated, Ichigo losing his powers, and goodbye to Rukia, everything should have ended there.
But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

idk how to feel, because we know next episode they gonna see eachother again.
GOOODAMMIT THE MANGA SHOULD HAVE ENDED HERE

Well actually manga/anime spoilers
the next time they meet is actually my favorite scene in the series, but it doesn't happen until the end of the arc

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Welp. About to head right into the Fullbring Arc, which singlehandedly proves that just because it's canon, doesn't mean it's any better than the worst filler has to offer.

I'm so confused by reactions to the fullbring arc, I hear alot that fullbring arc put bleach back on track to being decent again after the aizen war arc, and now im seeing comments saying it is terrible, I just dont know anymore so I;ll just judge for myself I guess.

Moaradin

23 episodes of Bleach doesn't seem so bad looking at it. Bleach is gonna end it's run before Attack on Titan, right? Wonder what the replacement is gonna be.

Hunter x Hunter for Toonami.

I'm so confused by reactions to the fullbring arc, I hear alot that fullbring arc put bleach back on track to being decent again after the aizen war arc, and now im seeing comments saying it is terrible, I just dont know anymore so I;ll just judge for myself I guess.

People suffered from Aizen/soul reap character fatigue so the enjoyed the begining, but the ending felt....hollow :p

I think it's enjoyable, liked that it was self contained, short, and focused largely on the characters I care about instead of having the everyone and the can of worms approach of the arracar war. Honestly I'd have been fine if most Bleach arcs had been like the Fullbring arc

ckohler

*finds nearest bridge to jump off of*
qCfQa4O.png

Mik317

I'm pretty sure nothing happens in this Shipudden episode (again)

The entire first arc is like that....I dropped the series and began to read the Manga...then dropped that when...well you know...what is it good for absolutely nothing started...damn near two years ago.

ReiGun

There's some funny and intriguing moments in the beginning, but it eventually snaps into being a boring slog that takes to long to achieve it's only real storytelling goal (getting Ichigo his powers back). Ultimately boild down to being a waste of time.

But that's me. Perhaps your impression will be different.

BatDan

People suffered from Aizen/soul reap character fatigue so the enjoyed the begining, but the ending felt....hollow :p

I think what happened is that Bleach was tanking in the ToC rankings and sales were way down, so Kubo rushed the arc and we got a really sloppy conclusion.
I remember that the
Fullbringers backstories were literally stuffed into two or three pages. It was stunningly bad.

There's some funny and intriguing moments in the beginning, but it eventually snaps into being a boring slog that takes to long to achieve it's only real storytelling goal (getting Ichigo his powers back). Ultimately boild down to being a waste of time.

But that's me. Perhaps your impression will be different.

Same thoughts/
Gave me false hope that Chad and Orihime mattered.:(

BatDan

"Alright Liam, I'm going to need you to go 'Aaagaaagagagaagaga' for the 6th episode in a row."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom