• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
THIS is the huge, big show that people won't stop talking about & has gained a large amount of popularity over the year since it aired in Japan, causing a large demand in someone getting the rights in order to give it a dub?

Looks alright, can't wait until next week

Crayolan

Are the titans supposed to look stupid? Other than the one that looks like it already has its skin off I can't help but laugh when looking at them.

Moaradin

Are the titans supposed to look stupid? Other than the one that looks like it already has its skin I can't help but laugh when looking at them.

They are supposed to look very weird and unnerving. They are definitely very creepy in the show. Some of them look pretty funny.

That's just a line from the OP, guys. Also, we already agreed that the new thread title would be Attack on Toonami. It's perfect. Nothing else will ever match that.

Amikami

Banned
My internet is acting real iffy one me. :{

Just noticed that the AoT promo has that scene from that episode in it. Can't wait to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom