• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
Fuck you man. Revy will fuck you ass if she heard you talking trash.

Oh wait. Not Revy, well I'm sure that scar lady will fuck you too.

It's up to you but I'd recommend waiting a bit longer. Or see how many prospective games you think you'd buy down the line for each one.

that is why I bought a ps4 because I suspect it will get some good Japanese exclusives.....hopefully lol.

Yeah my initial plan was to wait for destiny but I got a bonus from work so I might as well spend it on a console now when it's in stock; I don't expect an e3 price cut for either one. I'm learning towards PS4 now but will end up with both eventually.

Mik317

Yeah my initial plan was to wait for destiny but I got a bonus from work so I might as well spend it on a console now when it's in stock; I don't expect an e3 price cut for either one. I'm learning towards PS4 now but will end up with both eventually.

Dont get me wrong, I love my ps4 but there isn't much out for it...worth buying it straight out for yet IMO.

Got to ask someone with a XBone for their take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom