• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Akame ga Kill get away with being classified as shounen, though?

It's probably the upper limit of what you can get away with in Gangan Joker. Even then, the amount of detail put into the gore is nowhere near as bad as it could be. It's not full on entrails like the shit you can get away with in Champion Red/Shounen Champion, or what Go Nagai was able to get away with back in the 70s/early 80s. I'd say the rape pushes it closer to what you can do without Square getting pissed off than the gore.

RagnarokX

Hey. I got an idea! Instead of this stupid plan, how about instead you let these guys spend all of your counterfeit money at your establishment and they leave never knowing what happened. You get your counterfeit money back and raise no suspicions.

Jarate

Banned
Hey. I got an idea! Instead of this stupid plan, how about instead you let these guys spend all of your counterfeit money at your establishment and they leave never knowing what happened. You get your counterfeit money back and raise no suspicions.
probably because it seems super fishy theyd have it

Korigama

It's probably the upper limit of what you can get away with in Gangan Joker. Even then, the amount of detail put into the gore is nowhere near as bad as it could be. It's not full on entrails like the shit you can get away with in Champion Red/Shounen Champion, or what Go Nagai was able to get away with back in the 70s/early 80s. I'd say the rape pushes it closer to what you can do without Square getting pissed off than the gore.
Ah, I see.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Civil War! Civil War!
Iron Man vs Cap!
Black Panther!
Spider-Man!
May 5th can't come fast enough!

Speaking of civil war. How shit is it that Marvel are trying to make a sequel just to coenside with the movie. I mean it's not that special considering the marvel heroes fight eachother all the time.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Champion Red Ichigo got away with INSANE stuff.

..........UUUUH, OR SO I'VE HEARD.

Moaradin

Still need to get used to Killua's voice. But everyone else shown sounds good.

That was the same line as the HxH promo right? The clip they showed was near when Killua was introduced. I seem to remember him sounding more like a kid around that point in the sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom