• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

The difference between how the Cerberus and the "Weakling Trio" interacted and then how things played out with the rest of the crew was hilarious.

It was just a bog standard scene out of a horror movie

Luffy gonna eat him!

Right but people were saying "I can't wait to see how Toonami reacts" and "ugh, it's that episode". Like I was bracing myself for the worst but that was basically nothing

Seda

Right but people were saying "I can't wait to see how Toonami reacts" and "ugh, it's that episode". Like I was bracing myself for the worst but that was basically nothing

It felt really appropriate, honestly. Like, I take more issue with FMAB's lone fanservice scene than this one.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I know, right?

It's like some of us have never seen a naked woman or something.

*sniff*

tl;dr we're all parasytes

giphy.gif

Oh god, I'm really gonna watch this after Toonami, am I?

Seda

Nami's been spouting the obvious this whole episode.

Even when she was in the tub, if any of you were paying attention to what she was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom