• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I am so fucking hyped for Civil War.

But yeah, Hunter x Hunter is pretty good so far. Can't for wait the other main characters to show up.

Moaradin

This dub ended up being way better than I thought it would. Viz did good. Hopefully this means the Killua clips aren't good representations of what he normally sounds like.

Mik317

For the people thinking this show is generic shonen bullshit, I thought the same thing and couldn't even finish the first episode. I came back a year later to finish it and it is now my favorite anime.

it took me a few tries too lol. It doesn't "git gud" until the 4th member of the DK crew comes through and crushes the building with one moment

For the people thinking this show is generic shonen bullshit, I thought the same thing and couldn't even finish the first episode. I came back a year later to finish it and it is now my favorite anime.

I liked it right from the beginning and by the end was so invested that hearing that it was ending was one of the most depressing days I had in recent memory.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So we had Captain Drachma, Dumbass Shounen Protagonist, Phoenix Wright, and the original sasuke, who is a blonde boy/man (unsure of that based on posts so far) with a girl's voice

ckohler

3NIu9zn.jpg

Seda

I liked it a lot. The soundtrack is great. The artstyle is unique enough to be interesting but not enough to be weird. It's fun. The dub seems good. A bit generic for now but you'd be sill to judge that from the first episode of one hundred forty-eight.

Hunter X Hunter. Good show. Really cliche first episode though. Still enjoyed watching it again.

I'd complain about it being a bit too warm and fuzzy but I recall wanting it to go back to that later in the series so...

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I mean this with all sincerity but I hope MHA isn't the replacement for DW for I don't think I could handle that much shonen in that small a space.

I liked it a lot. The soundtrack is great. The artstyle is unique enough to be interesting but not enough to be weird. It's fun. The dub seems good. A bit generic for now but you'd be sill to judge that from the first episode of one hundred forty-eight.

For something that long of a series, I think it started off good.

I'm on board for HxH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom