• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The "what" of that episode was significantly easier to follow than the last couple of weeks.

The "why should I care" part, though...

Kyoma unleashed the beast for nothing. man, this show is just a crazy hodgepodge of information blasts and failing to make emotional connections. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

Seda

Why did they adapt so much like this? If they knew they only had budget/resources to produce 12 episodes ..... probably should have done something else.

Mik317

I think this is the worst type of "bad" show..in which you can feel like there is something "good" there but they had no clue how to present it. AGK is just ass but that came with the material..here? Just pure incompetence.

holy shit.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
OK class are you ready for the test?

Question 1:

What the hell happened?

ioVUSy7.jpg

ckohler

I wish Kyoma and Mira were in a different show. As characters, I like them. Animation is good also.
Too bad this story is dumb and rediculoulsy over complicated.

So like i feel like the main problem is that this show is like someone who talks a lot to sound like theyre saying something important but they come off as pretentious and as if theyre saying nothing and

Crocodile

The animation and effects of everything leading up to and including the punch were sweet if I'm being honest. It's just none of that made any sense. Like at all. Was the suicide plane mean to distract KK so Kyouma could take him out? Why build the tension of a near death Lwali if it wasn't going to matter in the end?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Urgh, Norm of the North.
Come on, Ratchet & Clank the movie can't be on this level.

The "what" of that episode was significantly easier to follow than the last couple of weeks.

That last part is the problem. Why should I care about Doug? We barely saw him.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think this is the worst type of "bad" show..in which you can feel like there is something "good" there but they had no clue how to present it. AGK is just ass but that came with the material..here? Just pure incompetence.

holy shit.
Seriously, & before this, it was just boringly bad, the other worst kind of bad.

This SERIOUSLY needed to be 24 episodes to spread out its plot to make it easier to let the information sink in.

Bingo.

Even if the series makes more sense on a second viewing, why should I bother? The problems with the show - pacing most of all - are still going to be present.

EDIT: Wealth x Fame x Power

One Piece would be a pretty shit show too if they adapted 80 chapters in 12 episodes. I don't blame Dimension W, I blame the anime makers for not believing in the show enough to adapt the thing properly. Also holy shit I just remembered the opening is gonna get butchered. I hope they allow us to see full versions of the other openings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom