• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
hell no

hell chichi use to be one of the stronger characters in the show and she was a martial artist

also theres another one coming in the future but not this arc

Chi Chi was basically only strong offscreen, so that she could reach the tournament and get Goku to marry her.

When I say "legit", I mean "strong enough to give real problems to the main cast."

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So........you prefer dirty girls??

HOLY CRAP HE MAKES WOMEN ORGASMS BY JUST TALKING, TEACH ME EVERYTHING MASTER

Chi Chi was basically only strong offscreen, so that she could reach the tournament and get Goku to marry her.

When I say "legit", I mean "strong enough to give real problems to the main cast."

Vados is stronger than anyone in the main cast besides possibly Whis.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Honey & Coffee Nut M&Ms are rather good.

Though why would you want Chili mixed with chocolate.
Chocolate mixed with chilis is actually its true original form, the way it was introduced to European conquistadors during the age of exploration.

Not that M&Ms give a shit about that.

Android 4!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

well her and goku were pretty equal when they were kids but I see what you mean now, but after this arc the only ones that are a threat to them is a sentient pink blob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom