• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

I thought that episode was okay. Some parts were meh but others were okay. Just more setup.

Time for 2nd to last Parasyte.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, that was...an episode.

So far, it's been an alright series. I don't hate it, but I'm not really into it either. On the one hand, it's still better than Akame ga Kill, but not as memorable.

RagnarokX

"I'm going to end war by making a war" seems to be a REALLY common character motivation in Japanese media.

The second part of the episode seemed a bit all over the place

Well, Mutually Assured Destruction was a huge thing in the real world and we still flex our might throughout the world to make potential enemies think twice about picking a fight with us.

TheOGB

Banned
That episode got pretty good, decently enjoyable at least, but then it seems like they set up about 2 or 3 things too many.

Soulflarz

Banned
I feel like Dimension W will need a rewatch after I fully understand everything because half the show a lot of us are just going 'huh?'

Line_HTX

Well, that was...an episode.

So far, it's been an alright series. I don't hate it, but I'm not really into it either. On the one hand, it's still better than Akame ga Kill, but not as memorable.

EVERYTHING is SUPERIOR to Akame game Kill.

Dimension W already blows it out of the water.

Seda

I feel like it's hard to judge that episode until I see where it goes from here. There was a lot there, and I'm not sure how much of it was important, or how important.

Let me guess what happens in Parasyte.

Protag fights the guy but is save because HIS friend was actaully sucked into the guy so he's fighting from the inside now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That Dimension W episode seemed fine if there were 20 episodes left. Seems dubious with 7 to go.

Parasyte final boss time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom