• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'll give Killua & Gon's voices the benefit of the doubt due to them being 12, so they're not suppose to have deep voices.

Oh, This means I can actually pay attention to one of the long runners instead of ignoring it because it's the middle of the series

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This has been bugging me but the actual way to pronounce the series is Hunter Cross Hunter.

No. Togashi himself says it's Hunter Hunter.

Apparently he based it on a comedy act that involved saying words twice. That's what I heard at least.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This has been bugging me but the actual way to pronounce the series is Hunter Cross Hunter.

Pretty sure I read a thing with Togashi saying it was just Hunter Hunter, because he didn't just want to call it Hunter.

The premise of Hunter x Hunter eludes me. I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

People become Hunters, then go off and have insane adventures while trying not to die.

Line_HTX

I listened to the Parasyte OST and Special Soundtrack the other day. I admit, everything about it is fucking awesome, except the Shitstep.

The trap beats are fucking baller.

Moaradin

Kinda funny HxH is replacing Parasyte. Parasyte is the show Madhouse did right after HxH. There's even a Parasyte cameo in the last episode of HxH.

ckohler

It's just a prank, bro.

KAJCag.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom