• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.
The message of this show falls short when the only reason Shinichi is alive is because of human pollution.

And stop fucking crying over a crazy serial killing monster,tf wrong with you

"Let me leave this monstrous, uncaring creatures life up to fate. Despite the fact that he WILL kill again if he survives. Yep.'"

*lots of existential and environmental stuff*

"Fuck it. I'll just do it anyway."

So ... he decided to let him live then said "Ya know, fuck that, I'm not above this. I can only protect me and mine. Srry srry, tear drop"?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
there are FOUR of these stupid Chipmunks movies.

Also oh god, thanks for butchering Baby Got Back.

ckohler

This week's Parasyte:

61119598.jpg

Seda

can someone recap last Samurai Champloo quick

The three end up at the ocean. Mugen is reunited with Mukuro and Koza whichhe grew up with on an island of theives and murderers. Mukuro coerced Mugen into raiding a treasury ship with him, but Mukuro used and tricked Mugen, resulting in an explosion in which Mugen was seemingly caught up in.

Well i just finished Gravity Falls, I'm having a lot of feelings right now, and i'm back right on time for champloo. What i miss with W and Parasyte?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Wanna be a super stalker parents that needs to know EVERY SINGLE THING your kid does?"

I mean, I get why some people would want it, especially depending on the kid but it feels like watching your kid 24/7....also you don't trust them.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
It's kind of late to ask to save Mugen.... you could have done this a tad earlier, you know

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well i just finished Gravity Falls, I'm having a lot of feelings right now, and i'm back right on time for champloo. What i miss with W and Parasyte?

Dimension W had African royalty, with a robot.

Parasyte was all PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!

Zubz

Banned
Was the intro always screwed up on [as]/Toonami? I only caught Champloo twice during it's original [as] run, so Netflix has me used to the full intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom