• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy didn't even tell her the location of the treasure first. Girl lost everything
suffer-bitch.gif

ckohler

Cause her life was basically fucking horrible and this guy was her way out.

She destroyed all of her old life (except Mugen, as she found out) and placed all of her hopes on the guy she was with. With him dead, she has nothing.

Isn't she free now and that's better than it was before? Yeah, she may still be dirt poor but she doesn't have an evil brother controlling her life. So, I'd say even without the money she's better off than she was before.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So did she know Mugen was going to be killed?

No. The job was already set up, then Mukuro brought Mugen in, but she didn't want to jeopardize her ticket out, so she didn't say anything.

Then, she convinced Jin to kill Mukuro (instead of her lover guy), while she and her lover guy ran off.

Basically, she was tricking Mukuro, who was tricking Mugen.

Line_HTX

Isn't she free now and that's better than it was before? Yeah, she may still be dirt poor but she doesn't have an evil brother controlling her life. So, I'd say even without the money she's better off than she was before.

I guess so. Mugen actually did her a huge favor.

Crocodile

Have you seen how this show/Japan of this era treats its women? With no money, no family and no sugar daddy, she's kind of up shits creek. She also probably feels at least a little bad for what she did given the circumstances.

Seda

No. The job was already set up, then Mukuro brought Mugen in, but she didn't want to jeopardize her ticket out, so she didn't say anything.

Then, she convinced Jin to kill Mukuro (instead of her lover guy), while she and her lover guy ran off.

Basically, she was tricking Mukuro, who was tricking Mugen.

She probably wasnt as attached to Mugen as she implied (which is sensible, considering he left her), and his 'death' was at least convenient even if she had some buried feelings for him.

Mizerman

I think it's more of the fact the she has a crippling fear of being alone, so she latches on to people so it won't happen. Not because she likes them or anything, just that their her glorified security blanket or something.

i mean, you've seen how good this time period has been for women.

she probably could've left much earlier, but she was looking for a way to get rich and get a better life

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

She lost her childhood friend (Mugen), her brother (even though he was a piece of shit), and her boyfriend, all for nothing, leaving her alone and penniless a thousand miles from her homeland. That shit burns.

GaimeGuy

She's completely afraid to be independent and have no one to take care of her. Doesn't know how to live on her own, clings to whomever she can rely upon for survival.

Count yourself lucky, kid. The last mother your voice actress had wasn't really that nice.

She's living with the weight of her sins tho. Even though it's what she wanted she knows she betrayed someone she cared about. Much like any person that's sinned, she wants to be punished so she can be redeemed. By letting her live he's robbing her of her absolution. At least that's the way I interpreted it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Over in Japan
they're still in the Infinite Sucky-omi, and it's still focused on Itachi

GaimeGuy

I hate this little boy.

I can't remember his name.

All he does is scream, and talk about flowers and homes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

... DED

Whaaa? Someone who works for Orochimaru isn't entirely trustworthy? Say it isn't so. If you can't trust Orochimaru's henchmen I just don't know who you can trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom