• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I misunderstood about the Champloo episode. I know that the girl tricked Jin into killing Mukuro for her so she and the Pretty Boy pirate could go off with the gold but what exactly did she do to betray Mugen again?

Jarate

Banned
qteYsFk.jpg

Last cat picture because Naruto ended

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*watches Space Patrol Luluco* OMG THERE'S A CHARACTER THAT'S BASICALLY SUPER GALAXY GURREN LAGANN & INFERNO COP COMBINED

also lol at the gun part.

Alright, back in time for One Piece.

Line_HTX

Something I misunderstood about the Champloo episode. I know that the girl tricked Jin into killing Mukuro for her so she and the Pretty Boy pirate could go off with the gold but what exactly did she do to betray Mugen again?

She didn't tell Mugen that that boat was bait and going to be the one where he would be trapped on.

Line_HTX

*watches Space Patrol Luluco* OMG THERE'S A CHARACTER THAT'S BASICALLY SUPER GALAXY GURREN LAGANN & INFERNO COP COMBINED

also lol at the gun part.

Alright, back in time for One Piece.

I'm just happy that Trigger's other show, Kiznaiver, will be advertised as completely different than Shit la Shit.

;P

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This is just so surreal hearing a Hatsune Miku song used for an American commercial on an American product.

...........there was also that weird car commercial where she actually appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom