• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, just when you think One Piece has introduced the weirdest character, they just throw you a new curveball.

Crocodile

At some point I have no idea why these mooks even try, they all know they can't touch Luffy

Ok is this a three headed guy or three dudes in a big suit?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Map counter: 7

4 times in this episode. Like, DAMN not even Skypiea was this bad & they kept it to the beginning of almost all the episodes.

daveo42

Banned
Map counter: 7

4 times in this episode. Like, DAMN not even Skypiea was this bad & they kept it to the beginning of almost all the episodes.

There is a ton of shit going on all over the place in this arc. Everyone gets pretty spread out at points. The map biz too is something Oda loves doing to try and keep track of everyone.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
There is a ton of shit going on all over the place in this arc. Everyone gets pretty spread out at points. The map biz too is something Oda loves doing to try and keep track of everyone.

They're a very helpful tool. Makes me wonder how people complain they don't understand what's going on when the maps are always there.

Press X rapidly

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ibu9KOKiVxizfi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom