• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

NvzdpJil.jpg

TTGL Eye Catch 01 - Download full Resolution

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aw crap, no eye catches? Damn, SyFy didn't air them either.

Didn't one member say they were gonna post them? Edit: Yup, right above.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I will say Gurren Lagan has one of the most amazing builds in all of anime, minus some serious missteps here and there.

Moaradin

Kyle herbert is made for these kinds of characters ever since he voiced teen/adult Gohan

Kamina is Kyle Herbert's best role. He hams it up perfectly at the right time, but he nails all the bad-ass and emotional scenes. I wonder how many people hating on it actually have seen the entire thing in English and aren't just going off of knee-jerk reactions.

Regiruler

The only thing I know about KLK is that there the MC has a weird bang thing going on and that a music video for it has a lewd thumbnail in someone's sig on a forum I lurk.

todd360

Kamina is Kyle Herbert's best role. He hams it up perfectly at the right time, but he nails all the bad-ass and emotional scenes. I wonder how many people hating on it actually have seen the entire thing in English and aren't just going off of knee-jerk reactions.

People who think that is a bad dub have never heard bad dubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom