• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechkid

Honestly it's a shame the anime ends right where my "...meh..." reaction on the series went away and it all started to click for me. For the record it went "...meh..." after Eren came back as a human/titan thing

I read it because everyone was raving abut it, and then tried it again with the anime because it was still popular animated. That "meh" feeling stays with me.

Honestly it's a shame the anime ends right where my "...meh..." reaction on the series went away and it all started to click for me. For the record it went "...meh..." after Eren came back as a human/titan thing
I have a feeling AOT became so popular because everything around that time that was popular was kawaii sugoi school life animes...thought im not 100% sure if thats true.

tumblr_ls28jr6xlV1qd7qk3.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can barely think of anything in response to this, I'm just honestly bored.

.....this music is...weird....& that crowd animation.

I can't help but laugh at how melodramatic AoT is. Really, I can't take a damn thing in this show seriously. Whenever people get rekt by the titans I end up laughing and I'm not sure that is what the creator originally intended the viewer to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom