• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

This episode has been pretty chill so far. Good use of music

I'm guessing that's Dr. Gel on the prowl? He hasn't showed up this episode yet

blue_moon.jpg

*drools*

I remember going fishing once. I got wicked sunburn and didn't catch anything. I don't get people who fish for fun.
I don't get people who complain about fishing when they don't even know how to.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
My point is that they are important. That's Kubo's writing style, let shit go unanswered for years so people think its unimportant or a plot hole then bring it back later when its relevant.

Again, the fact that something comes up again doesn't make it actually important to the series story. Case in point: (current manga spoilers)
the fact that a bunch of fodder Arrancars just came back to fight a bunch of fodder Quincies, despite being a far flung callback and a way to wrap up a current event, is not actually IMPORTANT to the actual plot of the series. Barring some shocking turn of events, of course. It's just a mop up job to deal with the fact that Kubo introduced another shitload of characters who all need to die. It's certainly a thing that is happening, but it's not IMPORTANT in the grand scheme of things. Because of the way that Kubo has set up the story, not a whole lot of anything is terribly important if it doesn't directly relate to Ichigo himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom