• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, so that's how he sounds like in English. Yamato best character.

Wow it's Troy Baker. Awesome.
neat
iqsOieUBPO1rt.gif
For Andrex!

Amikami

Banned
What even happened to Yamato in the manga?

Turns out he had been wrapped and controlled by a white spiral zetsu and ended up being battled for a short time before he'd fallen out. They didn't even make a big deal about him showing back up. It just kind of happened and then the next thing happened.

Turns out he had been wrapped and controlled by a white spiral zetsu and ended up being battled for a short time before he'd fallen out. They didn't even make a big deal about him showing back up. It just kind of happened and then the next thing happened.
Before that he hadn't appeared in the Manga since around September 2010.

Let that sink in.

todd360

This.

Filler hell sucked.

Cept for any of the eps with Tenten in the filler.

Filler hell felt like it was never going to end. Every new episode you just sat there and hoped for the best, but it just kept getting worse. Naruto just rasanganed sooooo many crappy filler bad guys.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*makes popcorn*

Man, should have gotten Jolly Time's Blast-o'-Butter instead of getting Pop Secret's Extra Butter because it was on sale.

daveo42

Banned
I was looking at Kanji pics more than even paying attention to Naruto...I'm really happy I dropped the anime years ago.

Hype Hour Block coming up with our weekly One Piece Musou followed by hot robot on drill action.

Raxus

Hey Naruto Manga Bros.

Remember in the final battle where Sai said he was part of team 7 too and got jobbed almost immediately? Hilarious.

Filler hell felt like it was never going to end. Every new episode you just sat there and hoped for the best, but it just kept getting worse. Naruto just rasanganed sooooo many crappy filler bad guys.

I mean some of the eps were really entertaining but you gotta blame filler hell for Toonami being cancelled the first time around. I'm still angry it took them until 2013 to get shippuden rightfully on Toonami. The Shippuden dub would have been waaay around episode 280 by now if it wasn't for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom