• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bio-Frost

Did not see that ending coming...*sniff*

Anyways this whole Troy baker/ Matt mercer thing had me doing some googling.

I'm just going to make a list of everything Troy has abandoned, fell free to add to it.

Kanji, Yamato and Valvatorez in the vita version of disgaea 4. Shame he is not willing to sick to the roles he takes over money...

BtB is the superior show so they bumped it up by 30min.

wat am i reading

tumblr_lu00ivAXrj1ql5wzmo1_500.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kamina's dad's corpse just conveniently happening to be there is pretty much the lamest thing in the series (relatively speaking), so I think it's fairly safe to say you're now past the worst that Gurren Lagann has to offer. :D

Yes, even including the recap episode, which is pretty damn enjoyable in its own right.

Soulflarz

Banned
If you can make it to 3:30 for BL you can make it to 4 for Hellsing Ultimate
Its moreso that 2:00 was bad enough for BL to consistently do because it kept me up till 3 (youll sometimes see me post 4/5am after missing a few hours) and btb helped, now its backwards and it leaves me tired

Also being in school again consistently being up till 3 -at least- every saturday is really going to screw over my sleep schedule seeing as I mainly sleep 5-5.5 hours normally anyways.

Moaradin

Kamina's dad's corpse just conveniently happening to be there is pretty much the lamest thing in the series (relatively speaking), so I think it's fairly safe to say you're now past the worst that Gurren Lagann has to offer. :D

Yes, even including the recap episode, which is pretty damn enjoyable in its own right.

That recap episode was actually pretty entertaining with how it's presented. And if I remember correctly, it's the first time we hear
row row fight the powa
:D

Levyne

Banned
Did not see that ending coming...*sniff*

Anyways this whole Troy baker/ Matt mercer thing had me doing some googling.

I'm just going to make a list of everything Troy has abandoned, fell free to add to it.

Kanji, Yamato and Valvatorez in the vita version of disgaea 4. Shame he is not willing to sick to the roles he takes over money...

It is a bit lame ("lame" isn't the best word but I can't think an alternative) that I first heard him in roles like Yuri Lowell and Greed and now I know he wouldn't likely do a role like those if they came out 10 years later than they did.

Raxus

Remember how amazing Two Face's intro episode was in Batman:TAS?

Yeah...this is going to be far far far away from that.

Order

I thought this show was gonna have interesting characters for once.

At least Harvey Dent showed up.. He's not gonna turn into Two-Face in this series, is he?

They're probably going to focus on his assistant becoming an unknown villain knowing this show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom