• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
UUUGGGHHHH, 2 WEEKS UNTIL THE FINAL EPISODE.

Now to wait two weeks
LLShC.gif

Shit and we're gonna have to wait 2 weeks for the last episode?
At least we have time to prepare for the storm ahead.

LATER

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Random- how did Rocks parents (or anyones? Lol) NOT hear the half dozen gunshots go off??
Seriously, they were right in the middle of the neighborhood. & this is Japan, which is very strict on gun laws.

Swears: 13
Bleeps: 12

Total swears said: 558
Total bleeps said: 282

I'm guessing the swears will be around 575 & it'll be close for 300 bleeps, I bet.

Soulflarz

Banned
Seriously, they were right in the middle of the neighborhood. & this is Japan, which is very strict on gun laws.

Swears: 13
Bleeps: 12

Total swears said: 558
Total bleeps said: 282

I'm guessing the swears will be around 575 & it'll be close for 300 bleeps, I bet.
*wipes tear from eye*
Beautiful

Night guys

Rock no size balls are gonna work on Balalika

Balls of steel

Rock...not even your galaxy sized balls are big enough breh

Rock just pissed off the wrong person, hope his balls start showing themselves soon.

Rock, Rock you've gotta grow your balls more to get out of this one. Galaxy sized isn't enough.

Rock's balls are getting bigger all of a sudden

Revy getting shook up here too. Rock...rock gonna get himself killed if he isn't smart. His galaxy-sized balls need some work.

Oh yeah...his hobby.

Rock's showing off his big balls right now.

Rock's balls just hit universe sized, lucky for him that's big enough to save him.

Good lord, his balls went fucking supernova.

The size of his balls are infinite.
Not everyone can talk to Bala like that and keep them.

Rock's balls just imploded on themselves and regrew or something

what the fuck dude

If Shinji had balls the size of Rock's, Evangelion would have lasted half an episode.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom