• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

So how does the #intruder2 things work? Just put that in one of my twitter posts and I'm good? Does it even have to be about the Inturder event or Toonami?

789shadow

Banned
Having been a fan since 2003 (or 04, I forget), you build up a tolerance.
Granted there are withdrawals when Oda goes on break sometimes, but I'm learning to deal with it.
Especially when Jump has other great manga like Soma and Toriko.
Like this fucking week. Fuck me. Just fuck me.

Mik317

1 OP a week is horrible, how did you people who read/watched this live deal? It's hard for me to deal and I got to marathon almost 600 episodes/700 chapters before being caught up

I started before it aired in an attempt to catch up...and well.....now I am ahead of Toonami. Shit is addictive

Having been a fan since 2003 (or 04, I forget), you build up a tolerance.
Granted there are withdrawals when Oda goes on break sometimes, but I'm learning to deal with it.
Especially when Jump has other great manga like Soma and Toriko.

Soma and Toriko are both pretty awesome and Bleach while not great still entertains me even if it's just "do you even pose" appreciation

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Switching to the official release for the OP translation has been good because I have two weeks notice for breaks.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Soma and Toriko are both pretty awesome and Bleach while not great still entertains me even if it's just "do you even pose" appreciation

I wish Jojo was weekly again... but I can understand why it's monthly now. Araki's been doing it since the 80's.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
1 OP a week is horrible, how did you people who read/watched this live deal? It's hard for me to deal and I got to marathon almost 600 episodes/700 chapters before being caught up

I marathoned the show some years ago and this is when i noticed the pacing was really bad and that arcs took way too long but for some reason im having a better time with this even tho im watching one episode a week, maybe cause im watching it with other people.

Amikami

Banned
A mob of angry villagers wanting to kill, Ussop's gone, Robin betrayed them, and a tsunami coming. Can things get any worse for the Straw Hats??

I marathoned the show some years ago and this is when i noticed the pacing was really bad and that arcs took way too long but for some reason im having a better time with this even tho im watching one episode a week, maybe cause im watching it with other people.

And yet you like Shippuden and had no problems with it's far worse pacing..............

Jintor

Some of these shots are surprisingly good for serial tv. That one where Usopp rose from the ground to get back to the ship was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom